View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 08:43 AM   #184
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raging Stallion Studios – Testosterone (2008) Mango

Cast: Adriano Moraes, Adriano Rodrigues, Andre Gaucho, André Santos, Carlos Montenegro, Felix Stuhlbach, Gabriel, Marcio Pitbull, Thomas, Vitor, Yuri Brayan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, General Hardcore
There's no doubt Gavin Lowe knows exactly how to find men so pumped full of the male hormone of the title. Either in looks or action, these guys are men who want to be men, sometime solo, sometimes in pairs. There is a medical condition that exists where some men have low testosterone levels, and if that happens to be someone you know, suggest a dose of this "Testosterone" before consulting a physician. It might just do the trick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:24:12
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion Studios – Testosterone (2008)

Glenn Little Catawissa

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Glenn Little
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Perverse Sir John comes back to abase and degrade his miserable victim elliott. He appears dressed in just his trunks which he orders the victim to nuzzle his nose into. The gay-for-pay top rapidly develops an swelling and flops out his awesome man meat which he commences to pump into the facehole of the powerless sub. Elliott widens when the cock forcibly slips in and out of his facehole and drool adorns the huge chunk of meat. Then the Sir orders the victim to bend over and leisurely pumps his rock-hard man meat deep into the sub's arsehole. This makes elliott wail and this noise enlarges as the activity speeds up. The victim is rolled over onto his back on the floor as John proceeds to fuck into him, causing him considerable harm to his opened up hole. Shortly the top is grunting noisily and shoots spunk into the miserable fag's facehole and makes him guzzle down the large jizz. This approach leaves the victim defeated and collapsed on the floor.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 718.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glenn Little

Topher! Holly Grove

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Menoboy
Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Mickey Taylor, Anthony Cruz, Delta Kobra, Matt Kennedy, Nathan Hope, Nicolas Cosmin
Genres: Kissing, Blow Job, Rimming, Ass Play, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerking Off, Hand Job, Muscles, Hunks, Hairy, Tattoos/Piercing, Brunettes, Condom, Latin, Arabian, European, French, Interracial
Topher DiMaggio is featured in this Menoboy film. Dialogues are in french, but the action is absolutely incredible. This film of 110 minutes includes 5 hot scenes with also Matt Kennedy, Nathan Hope, Mickey Taylor, Anthony Cruz, Delta Kobra and Nicolas Cosmin.
Duration: 1:48:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Topher!

Countryside Lovers Naches

Release Year: 2003
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Maikl, Blondy, Mark, Renaldo, Rave, Ted, Bad Boy, Bill, Zos
Genres: Bareback Sex, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Group, Rimming, Uncut Cock, Young
Nine horny young foreskin'd Swedes romping bareback in the countryside make for another slurpy if rote suck-and-fuck from the folks at SEVP Some cute new facesbined with a serene pastoral setting help distinguish this one from just about everything else SEVP has ever produced.
Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, so long as you know what to expect - good (but not great) production values ??and mostly amateurs getting it on any which way they can: sucking; rimming; probing; pounding (typically without condoms) and delivering lots of ooey gooey facials (typically gushed on, near or in the recipient's mouth).
There is one more factor that caught my bulging eyes, one that prompted me to raise my rating of the film by a half-star: the boys herein are substantially hung. True, some of these twinks are as slim as muscled railings so their heavy tools look all the more gargantuan in relation, but - damn! - These boys are all packing some heavy man-sized meat. Made me think perhaps somebody at S.E.V.P. has been reading my cock-lusty size-queeny reviews. Alas, I don't yet see an SEVP-sponsored PSA warning against the possible risks of unsafe behavior by their models and by their viewers. So, okay, I suppose they haven't been reading my reviews too closely after all.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:39
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2097kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Countryside Lovers

Jose Moore Muttenz

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Jose Moore
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Torrid Master Leo requests sole worship, without mercy degrades his gay and drenches him in piss in this outstanding sesh where the sub is totally humiliated!
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5038kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 748.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jose Moore

Skate Off Dunn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & Sk8 M8s
Cast: Jaro Stone, Kris Blent, Calvin Rose, Erik Franke, Leo Ocean, Pyotr Tomek, Ray Mannix
Genres: Twinks, Kisses, Oral, Rimming, Anal, No Condoms, Golden Shower, Cum
Kris gets his hole well and truly worked over by handsome Jaro, licking and fingering his smooth pucker and then sliding his naked shaft into him for a deep fucking that has the boy wanking himself off and preparing to spew his load out pretty quickly! It seems Erik Franke is proving quite popular with you horny guys, and I’m not in the least bit surprised I have to say. This adorable European bareback twink is one hot young performer I think we would all love to get some peral time with, but for this new Staxus scene it’s lucky new boy Calvin Rose getting the opportunity to ride that gorgeous long uncut cock in a raw session of boner riding. How could you not appreciate the sight of a couple of skater twinks getting their uncut cocks out for each other and sucking on those delicious dicks? How could you stop yourself from stroking up a load while you watch Pyotr sliding his naked length into Leo's perfectly pale young twink ass? How could any guy possibly hold the cum back as he sees that bottom being pounded, with a cum shot fucked out of him and a wet and sticky delivery right to the face from Pyotr’s tanned and hooded manhood? Individually Kris Blent and Ray Mannix are popular and stunning examples of what the Staxus studio can deliver, but together they make an immense pairing.
Duration: 1:36:18
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skate Off

In Hot Pursuit Mooresburg

Studio: Catalina
Jeff Stryker as an Indian warrior? Well, OK, Native Americans never moussed their hair, but were sure a few of them had encounters as hot as this one with their brave buddies and poor lost lonesome cavalrymen. Add to this vignettes set in the Wild West, the Foreign Legion, and John Davenport yum as a shirtless fire fighter, and youve got a classic video! Pre-condom.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 624x464, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Hot Pursuit

Время генерации страницы 0.02517 секунды с 9 запросами