View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 05:41 PM   #263
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natural Erica drives her toy deep Exotic and Masturbation Ledyard

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Erica
Genres: Brunettes ,Exotic ,Hairy Ass ,Lingerie ,Masturbation
Video language: English
Erica unwraps her curvy natural body before she lays back, pulls on her thick bush while fingering her moist pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 426.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natural Erica drives her toy deep Exotic and Masturbation

Roxy's 1st Gloryhole Visit - FullHD 1080p kamalia

Cast: Roxy
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, All Sex
Video language: English
Roxy was a lot of fun during her first gloryhole adventure and I have lots of plans for this little babe. She has a tight little body with perky natural tits and the perfect mental attitude for this kind of experience. During her interview (See Scrapbook) she mentioned how much she wanted to have her first girl/girl experience so I invited Megan down to play with her. I knew Megan lived with a girl for awhile and that she must be pretty good at eating pussy and could show Roxy the ropes. It turned out better than I could have imagined and they put on quite a show for some horny customers. I posted some pics in the Forum for those of you who haven't seen them yet.
The horny customers couldn't wait to get their hands on this petite fuck toy. She's an eager cock sucker who has no issue gobbling down load after load of cum from complete strangers.
I would have to say the highlight of the visit was when she was getting fucked by one guy through one gloryhole and sucking another through the other gloryhole when they both came at the exact same time. I'm not sure if they could hear each other and knew what was going on or it was just perfect timing but it looked amazing!
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7871kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy's 1st Gloryhole Visit - FullHD 1080p

Kitana Lure - Fake Fantasy- Adultery Taberg

Cast: Kitana Lure
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking
George Uhl knocks on the door of his tenant, Kitana Lure's apartment. Usually, it's George's wife who collects the rent, but this time, she has sent her husband. Four months late, Kitana, wearing only a thong and loose shirt, invites George in. She explains she is in between jobs, and tells him if he lets the rent slide, she won't tell his wife they had sex. George is shocked at being blackmailed, but Kitana explains that it's not blackmail, it's a promise, and undoes her blouse to show off her big tits. Offering her pussy to George if he waves the fee, Kitana pulls George's head in close, then he tastes her sweet pussy. George worships Kitana's body, then she takes out his hard dick and gives him a blowjob. The hot brunette rides George cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and after he eats her ass, he fucks her doggystyle. With her head in his lap, Kitana strokes George, spitting into her hand until he cums!
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5771kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Lure - Fake Fantasy- Adultery
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02019 секунды с 9 запросами