Old 06-08-2022, 05:58 PM   #3027
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Pissing and Using Slave as My Toilet Paper! Ella Kross

Pissing and Using Slave as My Toilet Paper! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Pissing and Using Slave as My Toilet Paper!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 164 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 6 min 7 s

You want to see me pee? Watch me in my sexy latex dress as I hover abovemy toilet pantiless and relieve myself. Look at my pretty pussy as warmpiss trickles out of it and fantasize about being my little toilet slave.You want to drink all of my golden urine and feel it all over your face,isn`t that right? I can`t stop peeing and it hits the toilet loudly as itleaks out of my hot pussy. Over and over again I spill my piss into thetoilet as I stand and give you an amazing few of the action. How much didI drink to make myself piss so much? When I`m finally done peeing I summona slave to use as my human toilet paper and make him clean me using hismouth. As he lays on the floor I kneel down over him and have him lick mypussy as I jerk him off with my medical gloves on. "Lick it!" I command ashe hungrily mouths both my pussy and my asshole clean. If you think I`dreward him by letting him cum than you don`t know me very well. Ideviously leave him laying on the floor alone like a useless piece of usedtoilet paper!
Genre : Female Domination, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10074 секунды с 9 запросами