View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:29 PM   #48
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Catalina Bound and Cumming Penryn

Studio: DungeonCorp/ SocietySM
Cast: Catalina Ossa
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Jumping on the chance to shoot Catalina has become a priority around here...a simply stunning woman who definitely stands out in any crowd...and she enjoys being bound and controlled, sometimes with a bratty side, but always fun and quite endearing...not only is Catalina completely gorgeous, she is very laid back and a sincerely cool character...And that's what I give you today...Catalina in her true character without any roles to play...tighly bound in sexy positions and made to cum...Enjoy, Ogre...
Objective accomplished!
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catalina Bound and Cumming

Vibrator Torment Mauldin

Studio: DungeonCorp. / SocietySM
Cast: Leah Lea
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...Enjoy, Ogre...
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2203kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibrator Torment

Pain for Rayne Manns Harbor

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Electra Rayne is so damn sexy. Long hair, big tits, sexy legs, she's a fine piece of ass for sure, and a nice addition to our dungeon. She loves rope bondage and lots of the rough stuff, so she will fit in here nicely. Hell, when we're done playing with her today we may even keep her hanging in the background to come back to later.
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain for Rayne

Rough dungeon punishments for Sasha Heart Yeovil

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says. I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough dungeon punishments for Sasha Heart
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08100 секунды с 9 запросами