View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:46 PM   #25
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vibrator Torment Center Harbor

Studio: DungeonCorp. / SocietySM
Cast: Leah Lea
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...Enjoy, Ogre...
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2203kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibrator Torment

Red August (Chair Bound With Spanking & Tortures) La Fria

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.
The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red August (Chair Bound With Spanking & Tortures)

Helpless Panic Part One - Hailey Young, PD Middlebury

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Hailey Young is the kind of girl who panics when she realizes she has no control over her situation. The knowledge that she is helpless comes with a growing anxiety until it is all she can do to hold herself together. That is during the best of times. This is anything but. With PD so eagerly preying upon her fears Hailey is screaming at the top of her lungs. As the torments begin to escalate she has no refuge. It makes it impossible to keep her cool.
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Panic Part One - Hailey Young, PD

I'm his sex slave (Anastasia Rose) Teutopolis

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm his sex slave (Anastasia Rose)

Fiddle Pig - Jessica Kay Peaks Island

Slave Jess has joined us for another installment of pain and suffering here at Sensual Pain. This time, she was the one askin' for a hurtin'. It was forcast to be a scorchingly hot day out and Master James had planned accordingly by waiting until about 4pm to get started... the hottest part of the day. By the look of slave jess's pure white skin, it's quite obvious this little lady doesn't find the sun to be enjoyable and by her own confession "never goes outside".
She is stripped down and fitted with a metal waist cinch, heavy metal ankle shackles chained together, and plopped onto an upside down bucket right next to the scorched tree trunk in direct sunlight. Her disdain already showing at this point, Master James instructs his slave abigail to wrap slave Jess's hands into fists using medical wrap and fit her with the fiddle restraint that was dangling from a chain on the tree trunk.
The heat from the sun is having an obvious affect on her attitude as she winces and moans at the slightest discomfort. Master James handles that whining with a rigid tube gag and her tears start to flow. This slave's need for pain does not come from a reward of pleasure or a primal draw to her captor, it comes from needing to be challenged and needing to compete against herself and the need to feel a pain greater than the ones that haunt her.
Master James throws off her balance by elevating one of her legs with a sling behind the knee and it's not long before she is asking for relief. She gets just a little but not before Master James toys with her like a cat playing with it's half crippled catch. Oh but he has only just begun.
She is pushed apart at the knees by a spreader bar that attaches to rigid knee restraints and is strung up by the wrists again. Being as dainty and high maintenance as she is, it was only natural that Master James wanted to find her edge and dance there for a moment. she is adorned with a pig mask and red ball gag as she sweats and is teased and tormented by Master James and his annoying pokes, prods, tickles and downright fucked up ways. stay tuned for more!
Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiddle Pig - Jessica Kay

Testing Petra, the new chick Naco

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl’s hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Testing Petra, the new chick

Sibling Rivalry - Skylar Snow Seal Harbor

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Growing up, my twin sista and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sibling Rivalry - Skylar Snow
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10174 секунды с 9 запросами