View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 08:44 PM   #2376
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ava You Want Out Of Chastity But I Want More

Video language: English

Dani keeps giving Ava more and more money in hopes that he will be let out of chastity. Dani hasn't jerked off in 3 weeks. Ava makes a deal with him. If he gives her 60 % of his pay then she will let him out. Ava knows how to get him good. Flaunting her big tan ass in his face. That will make him so weak for her. Once he becomes weak he will do whatever she says.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ava You Want Out Of Chastity But I Want More

AstroDomina Rimming Instructions

Video language: English

In fact, she just loves having a tongue up her butt hole. She'll walk you through all of the steps on how to give her a proper rim job. Step 1 is swiping your tongue over her butt hole. It gets her butt hole all warmed up, like swiping a credit card. The next step is to massage her butt cheeks. Slowly and deliberately. Swiping and massaging. Making sure your hands and tongue are working in tandem. After that you can go ahead and try and stuff your tongue inside. In and out, and all around as well if you need a break. Circular motion around the butt hole works wonders. Do you think you have what it takes to be a good ass boy for Sydney? To follow her instructions?

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download AstroDomina Rimming Instructions
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03153 секунды с 9 запросами