Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marc Dylan, Goran Speonk

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Marc Dylan, Goran
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots
Video language: English
It's late, and there aren't many guys left at the sex club, but Goran still hopes to connect with someone. In the shadows, a muscular hulk, Marc Dylan leans against the wall. Goran approaches, making sure the first point of contact is cock. Marc, wanting the same, responds with a kiss. Goran lifts Marc's shirt and the shadows accentuate his muscled body, from massive pecs to the deep cleft dividing his abs. Goran sinks to his knees in need of harder flesh to hold and to suck. Marc wants to suck, too, but Goran would rather eat his meaty ass, so Marc holds his cheeks apart. His hole provides the appetizer and the main course, when Goran puts his meat where his mouth was. Marc bucks, his cock and heavy balls swaying in counterpoint to Goran's thrusts. The find something for Marc to lie on and for Goran to get the leverage to fully deliver a power fuck. Goran's orgasm begins with sweat coursing down his tanned torso followed by a thick white eruption that bastes Marc's stomach.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4646kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 719.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc Dylan, Goran

This Will Hurt, Scene 1 Manti

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Ramon Steele stuffs steel rods down Element Eclipse's slit as this dungeon scene opens and the fucking Element's urethra gets by the ribbed rod is just a teaser of things to come. The muscular and cut top, Steele, has the big-dicked Element fettered to chains and begging to be tortured before running a single zipper up his leg and along one side of the bottoms' torso then back down the other. We know the screams are real when the zipper is finally removed with one swift pull. But Element's torture is just beginning... elastrator bands are used around the base shaft of Element's cock before Steele pounds the bottom's ass with his own massive meat first from behind and then with Element on his back, Steele fucks the load out of the pain pig before busting his own load.
Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Boy Slaves Market part 2 Enville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: Japanese
お好みの少年を選んで頂きます。 そして屋敷の各所でお試し頂き、お� �に召されましたら少年をご購入頂く� ��いう催事となっております。 その名も『少年市場』と称しており� �す。 今回収録させて頂きました内容は
Duration: 1:34:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2050kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Slaves Market part 2

Headbangers - Billy Houston, Rick White Horse Beach

Release Year: 1991
Cast: Billy Houston, Rick Pantera, Darrin Powers, Pip, Jay Byrd, Kip Kelly, Scott Martin, Robby Fox, Tommy Wilde
Genres: Anal, Big Dick, Oral, Feature
Billy Houston stars in this sizzling spoof of Hollywood`s Heavy Metal music scene. Strip away the spandex and enter a world of long hair & leather, tattoos & tattered jeans. Get down & dirty with sleek bodied young rockers as they party hard in a ball bustin` backstage expose of Rock n` Roll lust.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:02
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1403kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Headbangers - Billy Houston, Rick

Interview Interrupted - Andres Moreno And Alex Torres Trencin

Studio: Sayuncle X Randy Blue
Alex Torres is about to make his solo debut. His boyfriend Andres Moreno brought him in. So I thought it would be fitting that Andres be the one to interview him since he knows him best. Well, I did not think that all the way through, because by the time the interview was over and Alex was ready to jerk off, he demanded that Andres join in. Alright, I will be honest. I pretty much knew that this was going to happen. And what follows is some of the hottest sex you will ever see. Andres and Alex have been together for months and fuck at least twice a day. They know every inch of their bodies and know exactly what buttons need to be pushed. Alex has a hot shaved head and beard and tattoos to go with his nice hard muscled body. Andres is also big and beefy, but with a softer more innocent quality about him. I wanted Alex to take charge and give Andres the fucking he desired. They took turns filming each other blowing each other and then threw the camera to the side when the fucking began. Alex is always the top, but Andres was feeling a little rambunctious and flipped Alex over and stuck his dick inside of him. This got them going. And when Andres sat on Alex and let him pump up into him. He was ready to cum. While Alex fucked him, Andres came and Alex put it in his mouth while he pounded into him. Then Andres let Alex cum inside of him. Alex pulled out as geysers of jizz shot every where. Then he sucked the cum right out of Andres and his willing hole. Then the two snowballed and made out for what seemed like hours. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling these two are going to have a long and happy cum filled relationship ahead of them. Check out the hd gay video right here at Randy Blue.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interview Interrupted - Andres Moreno And Alex Torres

ACM Milking Chad (Malec) Reed City

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hands Free Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
After his first experience bottoming for us, it was clear Chad had discovered... well... what very well may be his new favorite thing! He took to it eagerly and enthusiastically, clearly loved how it felt, and I'm sure it tripped some switches in his mind, as well. Our first look at Chad getting fucked involved seeing and hearing a guy that was enjoying every second of it, and couldn't wait for more. So, naturally, we had to get him paired up with one of our resident top studs - Malec! We know Malec can fuck, and we know Chad loves to get fucked. We know this pairing had some real potential and I can tell you right now you will not be disappointed with how things played out! Chad enjoyed it so much, in fact, he blows his first load while not even touching his dick, Malec's cock pistoning in and out of his ass being what puts him over the edge - and that's with plenty more fucking, more Chad begging Malec to fuck him harder, and more loads to go!
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 643.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ACM Milking Chad (Malec)

Angel Garcia and Lucio Iqaluit

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Hunks, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Oral Cumshots
In this scene Angel Garcia lose his virginity, Lucio destroyed Angel´s ass in a HardCore scene with some extreme images where Lucio open wild Angel´s hole and him take his cock deep and swallows Lucio´s cum.
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1637kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Garcia and Lucio

Время генерации страницы 0.04271 секунды с 9 запросами