View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 08:20 PM   #20
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Naked Nina Grace belted, plugged Elbing

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English
Of course I had to plug Nina Grace! It was too tempting, because she is incredibly sexual and I could see she was getting more and more frustrated during her 4 hour Casting. I locked her in the prison cell in full chastity, and she was getting so turned on by the situation!
When I returned, she asked if it had been 4 hours already. Not even close! I just came back to give her a new front shield (with slots) and a 4-ball plug. Nina was a little confused by this gift at first, but then she understood what it was. I allowed her to take off her belt, being very careful she didn’t touch herself, and I explained to her how to change the front shield and install the plug. Nina managed to do all that, and she was instructed to put the belt back on. The plug slid into place, and she felt the belt was even tighter. Most models comment about this, a belt with plugs is a tighter fit!
Obviously, with the big steel plug inside her, and no way to touch her clit or breasts, Nina was getting even more horny. With every move, her plug was moving back and forth. She tried bending over, even splits on the prison bed, but she couldn’t get any clitoral stimulation at all. And that’s what Nina needs to orgasm. Now she was just stuck with a big plug inside her for the rest of the Casting, and I left her again.
When I came back at the end of the 4 hours, I found her grinding and gyrating against the prison bars, trying everything to get a little sensation. She was almost exploding! I gave her the keys and she took off the belt, revealing a very wet plug! She was immediately trying to touch herself, but I handcuffed her hands high up in the air to the prison, so she still couldn’t orgasm! She was moaning and begging!!
What a girl! Nina needs to come back for a longer Deal…. I really doubt she can last 24 hours, I have not often seen such a horny sexual creature!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9925kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Nina Grace belted, plugged

Bubbly Banks Nobeoka

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming. It's like flying free and having a double dose of orgasmic endorphins.
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbly Banks

Super sexy woman is tied up & punished (Sovereign Syre) Sneads

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sovereign Syre
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Sovereign Syre wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms. There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs. Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super sexy woman is tied up & punished (Sovereign Syre)

Super Domina Snag

Torture it is its favourite, but whether they will be pleasant to it it is unknown, the Orgasm will be precisely
Duration: 1:50:49
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1736kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Domina

Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow (2022) Schaller

Cast: Cindy Dollar
Genres: BDSM
Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn’t seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn’t have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can’t. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn’t continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it’s a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow (2022)

Jingle Sluts Sunndal

There is no beating around the bush with this live feed. The first few questions our members ask are a way to establish exactly what Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling are into. They have a lot in common it turns out. They love humiliation, they love tight bondage, they love pain and orgasms and corporal punishment. What a fortunate coincidence. We love those things, too!
The reverse prayer is one of the most intense bondage positions out there. In fact, most girls can't even twist their bodies enough to get into it, never mind trying to stay in it for an extended period of time. And the way tough, positional bondage works, the more stimulus there is the harder it is to hold on.
Cadence and Nikki can both manage the reverse prayer, but for how long? We're never interested in making things easy for them. Once the hands are pulled up behind their backs things begin to get complicated. Castration bands around their nipples are bad, but tying them to each other so that their movements create a painful tug was just inspired. One gets the vibrator, the other gets the whip, but they both start wriggling right away.
And that's just the beginning. These two are determined to keep going with this live feed so there is no reason to treat them with the kid gloves. There are a lot of games in store for them. Before we move on to round two, though, they have to make it out of round one. That means getting each other free from the bondage holding them in place. It's probably be a lot easier to do if they could use more than their mouths.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jingle Sluts

Hailey Young Nove Mesto nad Vahom

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06093 секунды с 9 запросами