Default Ass to Mouth (Ride On My Dick) Ella Kross

Ass to Mouth (Ride On My Dick) Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Ass to Mouth (Ride On My Dick)
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 225 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 42 s

After my slave fails to impress me with the job he`s done mouthing myboots clean, I decide he must be punished and grab my big strap-on cock.Standing before him as he kneels on the floor, I inform him that I`llfirst be fucking his stupid mouth and will then be destroying his tightlittle asshole. Making good on my word, I smile in twisted pleasure andcackle in delight as I make him suck my hard, giant dick. "Here we go," Isay as I grab hold of his head and fuck his mouth so deeply he gags. Islap him across the face when he chokes and immediately shove my cock backin his mouth, showing no mercy as I force-feed him my rubber dick. I makehim turn around and loosen his asshole with my lubed-up fingers beforesliding the strap-on inside of him. Knowing how ashamed he is by theviolation taking place makes my entire day and I grin wide and giggle withjoy as I fuck this loser`s asshole faster and deeper. He groans indiscomfort and humiliation as I pound him but I refuse to show him anymercy and relentlessly drill his bottom. In an especially cruel move on mypart, I make him suck the same cock that`s just been buried deep in hisasshole!
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on, Ass To Mouth, Male Strapon, Pegging

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03742 секунды с 9 запросами