View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 12:16 PM   #30
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Forbidden Wood's Encounter With Bondage & Tortments (Elle Voneva) Zanzibar

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Elle Voneva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
The berries in OT's bushes are just too enticing for Elle Voneva. She's just the pretty little thing OT was hoping to catch. She can't help tasting his berries, but when she wakes up she's very sorry she did. She finds herself bound in the grass with a giant ballgag in her mouth. as Elle wanted a tasty treat so does OT. He reddens her ass and ties her up in different positions. She's very flexible which makes a lovely addition to OT's plans. Once she's properly bound outside to a frame he's constructed she is his to torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forbidden Wood's Encounter With Bondage & Tortments (Elle Voneva)

Victoria Voxxx - Prowler Karlshamn

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Suspension
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Prowler

Lil Prankster New Braunfels

Release Year: 2022
Studio: LilHumpers
Cast: Rachael Cavalli
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Zsur Cummings and his buddy are tormenting their big-titted neighbor, Rachael Cavalli, with a series of pranks, angering her to no end! When they drop off a surprise package for her in the form of a squirting dildo, Rachael has had enough and chases after them! Once Rachael has Zsur cornered, she shows the little prankster who’s boss with good hard disciplinary and dominant fucking!
Duration: 40:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6095kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lil Prankster

Tegan Mohr Puerto Angel

Release Year: 2022
Tegan Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of Pd. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints.
She is here because Pd has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Worse, he is not the only one lurking about looking to have his way with poor Tegan. Elise Graves is on hand, too, and when she finds Tegan tied up and vulnerable she is going to want to have some fun with her, too. Her version of fun involves taking a defenseless, naked young woman, violating her holes and making her suffer, all while relentlessly vibrating her clit. She takes mixed messages to a whole new level, with intense orgasms to go along with the pain and humiliation.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

Bondage illustrations come to life for London River! Monteagle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Inspired by ROOK-07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage illustrations come to life for London River!

IR - Hot Poke Her - OT and Blonde Delirious Hunter Perry

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Hot Poke Her - OT and Blonde Delirious Hunter

Lynx - Decisions Decisions Gouverneur

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake.
Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants.
He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lynx - Decisions Decisions
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08796 секунды с 9 запросами