luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ella Needs a New Sex Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon
Video language: English

Busty girl Ella Nova, face sitting humilation, femdom sex on bed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ella Needs a New Sex Slave

Amber

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Amber
Video language: English

This clip is for that know they will eventually be destroyed by a hot girl. My body is literal perfection in this red bodysuit. Everything about me invites you in..... and encourages you to stroke for me. The constant teasing and jerking will condition the beta to accept its destruction. The constant slow-motion ass smashing into the slaves face is like a sledge hammer breaking apart your brain. With every ass bounce, your cock will twitch. The more you watch this clip, the more ADDICTED you will become. You will hear the giggles and demands of other brat princesses as your brain is turned into mud. There is NO fighting it, this video will be forever embedded into your brain... causing a permanent erection for AMBER. This special effects video gives you the best of both worlds with stills and slow-motion video of my perfect body as I bounce up and down on some loser's face. Best use is with headphones. Recommended dose is once in the morning before work, and right after when you get home, then twice before bed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17635kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Amber
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10517 секунды с 9 запросами