View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 08:35 PM   #2773
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Barbie tied manhandled licked and fucked

Barbie tied manhandled licked and fucked

Barbie is extremely submissive. She love when a man uses her. She loves to totally submit to strangers, men she has just met. Men that will tie her, have her suck dick and fuck and fill her with cum. This is from a nice session one afternoon. I had Barbie at my place. She had escaped for some hours and now wanted to be used. She told me she was extremely horny, her pussy dripping wet aching to be fucked, that she wanted to be filled with cum. I had her in my bed, first on her stomach in pantyhose, tied legs spread, blindfolded. I cut open her pantyhose. Had body oil on her legs ass inner thighs, then manhandled her, fingered her pussy, used a dildo on and inside her pussy. Then tied her on her back legs spread, more body cream, more dildo action. I then licked her dripping wet warm pussy until her pussy started flowing in my mouth as she reached several intense orgasm's. I then Fucked her deep and hard. First from behind, then her on her back, I shot my cum deep inside her. She loved it. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 267 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Barbie

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05807 секунды с 9 запросами