View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:00 AM   #58
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kerry – double plug struggle Minnedosa

Finally, a real Challenge for Kerry! She calls herself Captured Kerry, and she got what she wanted on the last day of her Chastity Deal! Full leather bondage, very restrictive, so she could struggle very hard, like she had been asking me during the entire weekend.
A tight leather straitjacket, belts around her legs so she couldn’t get up, and a leather harness muzzle gag. This is what it takes to make Kerry a very happy girl! Of course, she was still locked in her NeoSteel, with those two big rigid nylon plugs inside, so she would definitely feel any struggling. Especially since the straitjacket crotch straps pushed the plugs in deeper as she moved and pulled her arms up.
I let her go crazy for a while, she seemed to enjoy it very much. But when she got exhausted, she fell over on her side and couldn’t get up anymore. I released her from her leather bondage gear and told her the good news: she had made it. Her Chastity Deal was over. Kerry did not seem very relieved. She probably could have done a longer Deal, but she needed to go back to Scotland and return to work. So we needed to leave for the airport very soon!
Kerry took off the belt after 72 hours (minus a few toilet breaks) and the two plugs slid out very easily. A little embarrased, Kerry looked at the belt as if she couldn’t believe she had been locked in it for 4 days (3 nights). She would definitely live in a chastity belt if she would find the right Master and keyholder who would get her a custom made belt. Sadly, she doesn’t own a belt, but I hope that will change soon! This girl belongs in a belt. Forever. Preferably with 2 plugs!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14026kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 970.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry – double plug struggle

Jenny Wet close up Firestone

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Pissing, Solo
Video language: English
Amateur big ass girl Jenny Wet close up pissing in toilet homemade action.
Duration: 1:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23437kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 252.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenny Wet close up

Prostitution Gorlovka

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Anna Polina, Candy Alexa, Coco Charnelle, Izobella Clark, Samantha Jolie, Vienna Vita, Dieter Von Stein, Ian Scott, Ludix, Marc Barrow, Max Casanova, Rick Angel, Rico Simmons, Tom Cruiso
The world of prostitution opens up to you through scenes between fiction and reality. First there is the client from the red-light district of Amsterdam, at first shy but who sodomizes the girl in the window without restraint. The occasional who wakes up covered in sperm and banknotes after a gang bang with masked men in a swingers box.
The luxury whore who travels at the request of customers and must satisfy the whims of a voyeuristic fetishist. With the Hardeuse, it should not be confused, if she sucks a guy in the toilets of a club it is for pure pleasure. Money makes movies with it! The Call girl called for a very special request like this blonde who comes to your hotel room for a very special service.
Look carefully, there is surely a situation which corresponds to your desires ...
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prostitution

Cumshocking My GF Lance Creek

Studio: RKPrime
Cast: Sommer Isabella
Genres: All Sex, Big Dick, Cum Shot, Handjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Missionary, Cowgirl
Sommer Isabella's boyfriend, David Lee, is a real prankster. And he thinks he's got her good when he plants his cum all over the toilet seat for her to sit on. Jokes on him when Sommer bounces her cummed on ass all up in his face. She's not taking and of his bull, and to punish him, she makes him sponge her off in the shower. Lucky for David, Sommer doesn't stay mad long and quickly gets his dick wet before moving him to the bedroom so she can suck and fuck his cock properly. David's got a dirty mind, and even after Sommer takes hid big load all over her pretty face, he's got one more prank up his sleeve.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3674kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 951.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cumshocking My GF

So close Wiesloch

Genres: Pissing, Solo
Amateur pissing in toilet from sexy brunette girl Silvia black, Enjoy!
Duration: 2:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11668kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 258.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So close
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03680 секунды с 9 запросами