View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:57 AM   #29
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nikki Darling (My Time In The Barrel) Totz

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination
Video language: English
Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too. When some girls would be begging for mercy, Nikki is always begging for more. This ebony beauty makes the perfect play thing for the sick and sadistic Elise Graves.
Elise has a special way that she likes to play with her toys. She likes to alternate between sensuality and . The chance to have an explosive orgasm is always followed by intense corporal punishment. Yes, Nikki will get some time with the Hitachi, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage. Elise loves seeing women tied up in strenuous positions.
There is a fifty gallon drum sitting in the middle of the room and if Nikki didn't think it was going to become a fixture of bondage for her it is only because she wasn't thinking about it hard enough. Elise binds her back to it so that she is arched forward to meet the whips and canes. The ball gag in her mouth gives Nikki something to bite down on to bear the pain. It also muffles her screams, both from the pain and her eventual orgasm.
Over a barrel is a phrase that means “fucked” in English. Well, Nikki certainly is. Her arms are pulled up into a strappado, her chest is flat against the top of the rusted centerpiece, held in place by a rope around her neck, and her ass is on display. Elise gives her another intense caning before her final orgasms of the evening.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling (My Time In The Barrel)

Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage East Sandwich

Release Year: 2022
Tan and tattooed Bonnie Rotten won performer of the year, and rightfully so. She knocks every scene out out the park with her eagerness and sheer enthusiasm. This is a slut that knows her way around a cock. She was put on the planet to wrangle the dick and she does it very well indeed. Today we have not one but two dicks for our Avn winner to wrangle.
Bound down on her back in a classic fuck me position, strict metal pipes keep her legs firmly trapped in place. Both ends are deliciously, completely exposed and wide open for use. And use them we do. It is time to show Bonnie exactly what Sexuallybroken means. Anyone can keep on top of the dick when they can pace it. But even a top notch performer like Bonnie will eventually be worn down when you throw tight restraint, hard cock, multiple orgasms and brutal deepthroat at them.
Duration: 12:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6738kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 615.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Rotten shackled in strict device bondage

Jade Indica - Heels Hang - Heels Hang Pod Suck Norman

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Stockings, Hooded, Suspension, Whipping, Caning
Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Heels Hang - Heels Hang Pod Suck

First Mummy Polk

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Bella slave model extreme mummy bondage on bed and vibed orgasm.
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 243.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Mummy

Poor Sales Part 2 Crockett Mills

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.
I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan Long Pine

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Fuck Machine: Fuck Me Hard - Iris Lucky Glenfield

Cast: Iris Lucky
Genres: Solo, Toys, Masturbation, Fuck Machine
The W4B team bought a very kinky toy called the “Fuck machine”. So, we surprised our beautiful model, Iris Lucky, who was in Prague. We know how much she likes kinky toys and multiple orgasms- well this new Fuck Machine did not disappoint. She was soon pleasuring herself with it. Iris loved it so much that we made a long video as she enjoyed several very strong orgasms. We got her in a few different places, by the window, on the table and on the stairs before she finished off with a very exciting pee scene.
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10775kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Machine: Fuck Me Hard - Iris Lucky
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03387 секунды с 9 запросами