View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 09:00 AM   #82
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol. 645 Belsano

This time I met a college student sitting at a riverbank, preparing for exams. He arrived at Prague only weeks ago and everything was still new. The guy still had that innocent look in his eyes... He was very polite, and we had a nice little chat. City life is expensive, so we soon started discussing money. It's hard to work when you must focus on studies. My new friend had 100 Crowns in his wallet... I couldn't pass this opportunity and offered him a way to make a lot of cash. To my surprise, he started thinking about it and then agreed to move somewhere more discreet. We hid behind trees near water, it was a bit uncomfortable and smelly, but I was horny... Once he put my cock in his mouth, I knew he was a great pick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6153kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol. 645

Matthew Moore Tyler Hill

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Matthew Moore
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
In America’s dystopian future, gay-sex is outlawed, yet an official of the state, like Anthony Martin, can plumb all the guys he enjoys – as lengthy as he’s doing it as “punishment.” The rules apply to the masses not to those with power over them. Jacob is not only flagellated and electro-tortured, like a typical political prisoner; he is also “fuck-tortured,” a penalty reserved for “sodomites.” Anthony pokes the college-boy’s hatch with a huge, rock-hard faux-cock that chokes him and at the same time pokes his taut asshole with another, rock-hard dildo. Jacob moans in indignity and pain, but the smashing never stops, for hours. Anthony ultimately stops smashing Jacob’s mouth, but only so he can spank his donk while continuing to plumb his hole. The dude is delirious with ache – but his boner is hard.
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 367.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matthew Moore

Schoolboy Fantasies Colorado City

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Students are seated in the class room, being given their writing assignment from their teacher played by Brayden Phoenix. The students are to write a fantasy story, which each of the five scenes reflect.
Duration: 1:16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schoolboy Fantasies

True Gorin

Release Year: 1992
Studio: Vivid Man Video
Cast: Danny Summers, Wes Daniels, Arik Travis, Marc Saber, Chad Knight, B.J. Slater, Adam Archer
Genres: Detailed Plot, Students, Twinks, Masturbation, Threesome, Romance, Muscle, Classic
Still extremely popular many years later, this Vivid Man flick features Danny S. (looking very fine) as a young man whoplains and laments that he can no longer stand being alone, and figures he - and everyone else - must be "true" to themselves. Before you puke, take a chance on this one! Forget the plot and watch the cocks; this one's a goodie.A story about the right people meeting at the wrong time. About looking for Mr. Right and being with Mr. Wrong. About fleeting relationships, and one man avoiding them. Perhaps it never happened. But it is definitely a "true" story.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1050kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: True

The Rites of Summer Eastchester

Release Year: 1988
Studio: Vivid Man
Cast: Chris Ladd, Tim Lowe, Brian Adams, Eric Manchester, Cameron Kelly, Brandon Wells, Brad Carlton
Genres: Vintage, Oral, Anal sex, College/Frat Guys/Students, Fetish/Kink, Big Dick, Twinks
These hot rods sizzle in the summer heat! At the off-campus Club Bent, the fun begins with Cameron Kelly jacking his juicy joint in the Jacuzzi. See a handsome, hairy-assed young pledge take a dildo up the butt and shoot his creamy climax. Then there's a tool-sucking, poolside 3-way with a hot plunge into the deep end. Plus after a dirt-bike ride in the desert, sweaty Chris Ladd and Cameron Kelly suck dick in the sun, then retire to the cool confines of their apartment for deep-stroking anal pleasures.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2358kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rites of Summer

Tim & Allen King Springfield

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I knew if I could just keep him drinking, he would fuck my ass. Because when you’re that wrecked, a hole is a hole. Sexy college guys enjoying hard gay sex with their horny buds!
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3040kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 593.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim & Allen King

Bareback Boarders vol.2 Lihue

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus, Bad Boy Boarders
Cast: Tim Law, Connor Levi, Thomas Swings, Blake Hanson, Daniel Prince, Sven Laarson, Jaxon Radoc, Rhys Casey
Genres: Twink 18+ ,Bareback 80%,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face
One term at England’s sexiest boarding school was never, ever destined to be enough, as this second horny collection of bad boy boarders take the study of anatomy to a whole new level. Tim Law, Connor Levi and everybody’s favourite schoolboy, Jaxon Radoc, show just how smooth and sexy young students can be, as we return to the dorm for a repeat performance of sucking and fucking between less. These boys study hard – and bang ass even harder!
Duration: 1:20:01
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Boarders vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.05111 секунды с 9 запросами