Old 06-12-2022, 09:23 AM   #59
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Zak Fit: Edge Wood

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Zak Fit Genres: Bondage, Bareback
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, 69, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Zak Fit's scene partner missed his flight, and just gave up and went home, emailing me hours before the shoot he wasn't coming. Grrrrr!
I hated to send Zak home empty handed, and with many of you requesting more Edge videos, I got him roped up in the Edge chair.
This is my favorite kind of Edge video. At least a half dozen times I had to stop or risk him cumming too soon. He truly is being Edged throughout this video.
We stopped to do some of the extra play, and I focused on training his ass to be fucked. Zak has a thick cock perfect for Topping, but he has used a toy on himself, but is reluctant to give up control to someone else fucking him.
Based on this video, he should be good to try bottoming his next video.
After that break, it was a little harder to pull the load out of him, but I jerked him until he has a powerful orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 834.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Zak Fit: Edge

Dominic Pacifico: Solo Judsonia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Muscles, Solo, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
Dominic gives a candid interview in which he reveals that he's matured into a pretty self-assured, chill guy who's attracted to confidence. But don't let his sweet smile fool you - he considers himself a "BDSM Dom Master."
Dominic stands and reveals his fat dick for the camera, tugging on his balls and slapping his meat against his stomach before sitting back, throwing his jockstrap at the audience, and continuing to stroke his cock.
Legs-spread, Dominic rubs his furry stomach and chest, lifting an arm up to showcase his armpit for you. He leans back and works his dick and balls - he loves tugging on them and with a set like that, we can see why.
Dominic flips around and showcases his ass for the camera, spreading his cheeks and rocking back-and-forth so we can get a good look at his hole.
As Dominic approaches climax, he lays back on the sofa, working his dick with both hands as he shoots a thick load into his pubes.
Stay tuned for more hot scenes from this hunk!
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 744.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Pacifico: Solo

Bondage Volunteers Prienai

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
滴る残り汁も一滴残らず撮影した超� �ーメンフェチ映像に絶対興奮!
「ヤバイ・・・もうイきそう・・・� �「頼む!イかせてくれ」
Duration: 2:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2062kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Volunteers

Domination Foshan

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Bukkake, Group, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
全員洗脳済み!なんでか分からないけ� ��チンポ欲しくてたまらない!!
絶対振り向いてくれなさそうなガー� �の固い男子も催眠術かけたらあっと� ��う間!?
エロい脳みそになってヤリたい放題!� ��眠術で心奥底に眠るエロを呼び覚ま す!!
Chapter.1
家で友達と催眠術遊びをしていたら� �いっきり催眠が掛かってしまう!?
友達にエロい命令されて身体が素直� �動いてしまう!
次第に脳がチンコに埋め尽くされて� �ンコ大好き淫乱少年になってしまう� ��
感度をMAXにして掘られまくって本気� �キ!?
Chapter.2
彼女のプレゼントを悩んで占い屋に� �ったら占い師に水晶で催眠をかけら� ��る!
ノンケのはずがケツや口にチンコが� �しくてたまらない。
自分から腰を振りまくってアヘ顔で� �ッちゃう!?
Chapter.3
ゲイカップルが彼氏の骨折を治しに� �眠治療を受けにやってくる。
先生の催眠でいつの間にか2人とも裸� ��なって先生とセックスしている!?
でも彼氏の骨折の治療もできて気持� �いいならもうなんでもいいや…
チンコしゃぶってないとおかしくな� �!
Chapter.4
優等生ぶったムカつくあいつを仕返� �に洗脳アプリで変態に変えてしまえ!
今までのうっ憤を晴らすかのように� �態になったあいつのケツを容赦なく� ��ン掘り!!
チンコ無しでは生きていけない身体� �刻んでゆく!!
一心不乱にケツがトロトロになるま� �腰を振り続ける…
Duration: 2:00:46
Video: 1890x1080, AVC (H.264), 4575kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination

David Vaughn Prince Albert

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Vaughn
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
I’m sensing so Pumped UP today that I want a kneeing bag for my rage! This pitiful gay is the flawless captive recipient for my revenge dangled bare for me to discipline or polish my hard pink cigar against as the caprice takes me. Only a lil' attention is needed and this desperate animal’s bone gets taller stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Ripping into its arse! I entirely overwhelm the fucker’s perceives while Destroying and Penalizing its abominable orgasm.
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Vaughn

Drunk On Piss & Spanked All Night Downieville

Studio: Eboys, Deviant Boyz, Clair Production.
Cast: Black Anal, Lucky Taylor, Jose Dolany, Jose Manuel, Miky Jason, Rusty Bruckner, Ricky Bo, Martin Corvin.
Genres: bareback, anal, oral sex, solo scenes, fetish, piss, cumshots, spanking, bondage, twinks
Those boys are into domination, submissive sex & piss drinking! They are spanked like crazy, fucked by huge dicks, asses are destroyed by gigantic dildos and the boys are on piss!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drunk On Piss & Spanked All Night

Pedro Stephens East Pharsalia

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Pedro Stephens
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
4 guys in the douche grasp and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or hop that red-hot heterosexual stud everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are heterosexual folks who get tied-up and drilled for the very first time. Some are gay folks from diminutive Southern towns who love to have fun around but have never done bondage before. All of them are young, red-hot and full of cum.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pedro Stephens

Время генерации страницы 0.04236 секунды с 9 запросами