View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 09:24 AM   #60
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ash Williams Loco

Studio: Blake Mason
There are a few ways to describe a twink boys cock. You could describe it by saying its slim, thick, cut or uncut, long or short… but I occasionally describe a twink boys cock as juicy, and when I first saw some pics of this gorgeous slim lad and his impressive slab of dick I had to use that word!
Ash Williams is a new arrival to the Blake Mason site, and I already know that hes gonna be a very welcome arrival too. Because this is one of those sites that has a whole lot of uncut cock, its one of my favorites – I cant get enough of the foreskin. And when that uncut cock is a veiny and girthy tool on a boy like 19 year old Ash Williams you know its gonna have me wanking out some cum to the video.
Its not all about this twink boys cock though. The lad is so cute, and he has a great slim body and pale skin, the kind of boy youd want to have laying back there for you, ready to kiss and lick all over before you really get into fucking his ass.
But of course, youd have to pay a lot of loving attention to this twink boys cock too before you get fucking the cum out of him, its the kind of really juicy dick that begs to be swallowed!
Thats if hell let you fuck him. This boy likes to be the dominant one, and he gets a little kinky too with some biting and nibbling… Oh I think Im in heaven! lol
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4757kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ash Williams

Joseph Bowman Sturtevant

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Joseph Bowman
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Some are gay folks from smallish Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, hot and utter of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5213kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 703.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseph Bowman

Top Friends Vol3 - 720p Mengla

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Bukkake, Group, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
ゴリ&猛の先輩後輩タチコンビが筋� �雄を次々と犯していく人気シリーズ� ��あ・うん」から待望の第3弾が登場 !
今回は、男前で筋肉質な夏樹が遂に� �人の餌食に!また、二人のファンと� ��う人気モデル竜に勃起した友タチを 投入したり、
M男vs S友タチの極責濃厚SEXなど、さらに 最強になった「あ・うん」の責めに� �々一発!
Duration: 2:10:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Friends Vol3 - 720p

Liam Steed Winterlingen

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Liam Steed (aka David from TheCastingRoom)
Genres: Solo, Interview, Hunks, Muscles, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Uncut, Amateurs, Cumshots
Forget the notion that big muscle men have modest cocks, massively muscled straight hunk Liam has a long and curved 8" shaft ready to stroke a load from in his first video! The Manchester man has an impressive frame, and this thoroughly nice guy reveals a long and juicy uncut dick with a kinky curve to it that makes it a perfect length of cock to stroke. He knows how to edge that shaft too, stopping and starting, flexing his muscles as he builds up his load for a nice finish!
Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4408kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 585.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Steed

Infinity Vol2 Hopkins

Genres: Asian, Teens, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bondage, Bukkake, Group, Handjob, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese
これぞ究極のリバーシブルSEX!「INFIN ITY」から第2章が遂に発売!
今回は、超美筋青年の真×超男前夏樹 →夏樹×兄系ガチムチ徹→徹×スベ肌� ��リケツ啓志→そして啓志×真の濃厚S EXへ。
淫猥な物語とともに、男達が無限の� �ループで絡みまくる!
Duration: 2:27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infinity Vol2

Robert Cox Shekhupura

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Robert Cox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Some are gay boys from petite Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, hot and total of cum.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3201kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Robert Cox

Ash & Sean Peyton: Edge Far Hills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ash, Sean Peyton
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
It has been a while since I have done an Edge video. It is hard to find new guys who will do some of the fantasy elements.
But when Ash said he could easily cum from a blow job, but was not sure about doing anything back, I figured I had better get him in the chair for some edging.
This is a strict edging video, and Sean does an amazing job keeping Ash at the edge of his seat.
One thing I love to see is when another dude makes another guy cum, and Sean pulls the load out of him like a pro.
Despite Ash not wanting to do more with a guy this time, he got out of the chair feeling energized and ready to try more with a guy. We will have to see what 'more' means to him, but I think he did fantastic for a new guy!
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 575.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ash & Sean Peyton: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.04878 секунды с 9 запросами