View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:35 PM   #90
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Metal Willie - Olive Glass Almind

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie - Olive Glass

Spanking Bench Bondage Orgasms Cropseyville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Paige Pierce
Genres: Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms ,Spanking
Video language: English
Paige Pierce is strapped down on her tummy to the spanking bench by pink bonds on her wrists and legs. She hates the color pink, so this just adds to her sense of submission as Cheyenne Jewel strides in ominously on her heavy-sounding heels and smacks Paige’s ass over and over, both with her hands and a black paddle. How quickly Paige’s pale meaty butt and thighs become her hated pink! Cheyenne doesn’t let up on the spanking, until Paige is moaning and anticipating the invasion of the Hitachi wand to give her the bondage orgasms she craves in her vulnerable position. Cheyenne applies the stimulating pleasure of the vibrator while continuing to smack Paige’s ass at the same time, sending the bound beauty into a fit of panting and moans on her way to multiple climax relief. The sight of Paige’s booty bucking up and down as she rubs her pussy against the wand is HOT!!
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4756kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 435.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Bench Bondage Orgasms

Under Control - Odette Delacroix and Cyd Black Spencerville

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her. She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.
She is the kind of girl that dreams of giving herself up to someone powerful enough to take command. Tight bondage makes her pussy wet. She came here looking to cum and I have to admit, I want to see it, too. She doesn't disappoint. With my vibrator pressed against her clit Odette has a rocking orgasm that makes her lose control of her body. And it won't be the most intense or the last one that she experiences today.
Double penetrated with dildos Odette is as full as she has ever been. Her holes hungrily swallowed the rubber intrusions. The feeling is pure ecstasy. The confinement, the fullness, the vibrator against her most sensitive parts; it's all overwhelming. Her pussy is soaking wet and she is screaming through the panties stuffed in her mouth.
It doesn't end just because she is finished. The celebrator is a powerful little toy, but it's by no means the strongest one I've got. The hitachi is the most powerful hand held vibrator on the market and it is more than enough to get a few screams out of Odette. She doesn't consider herself much of a masochist but she has no problem achieving multiple orgasms through the pain of multiple clamps all over her body. For a girl who doesn't think of pain as part of her sexual fantasies she is really getting off to it.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Control - Odette Delacroix and Cyd Black

Lana, Desires Of Submission Olema

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
The beautiful and talented American journalist Lana is going to launch herself into an investigation about submission. She will meet Jean Lefort, a writer who is specialized in the subject. Taking him at first sight as a narcissistic manipulator, Lana will soon end her interview. Not being the kind of person to give up so easily, Lana will make her mea culpa and agree to leave her camera to share a weekend of initiation with Jean at Claire's, one of her loyal readers. On the way, she will even f-rce her nature into an exhibitionist game to convince her host of her intentions.
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4603kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana, Desires Of Submission

Cry Baby Babysitter Marble Canyon

Release Year: 2017
Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of people. When she comes across an ad looking for a sitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.
From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't anyone to look after. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have anyone for her to look after, and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.
The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie her up and have her make them sandwiches, use her as a footstool, and position her between them tied so that she holds their chips and drinks while they play video games. All of this is fine to Nora, until she needs to use the bathroom. O.T. and London dress her up in a diaper and a binky, tied down to the floor so that she doesn't have any choice in where it is that she goes. And when she's done, since she's so conveniently placed, they figure they'll just have some fun with her body. A hitachi and a steel dildo wouldn't go amiss. Now Nora is left to wonder if the money is really worth all the work.
Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cry Baby Babysitter

The Portal part 2 - Latex Pets In Training Metamora

A small argument transcends a dominating boyfriend into Isabella Sinclaire's Ivy Manor. There he is into submission by two of Isabella's nymph slave girls, then by Isabella herself, all in a world he accessed through...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 933.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Portal part 2 - Latex Pets In Training

Deep Shit - Kei Bowie Nome

Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she comes across O.T. alone in the park. He looks like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for save haven, so she tells him her story:
She had been talking to a guy for some time on the internet and the two of them had decided to meet up for what Kel had assumed was a date. When she arrived, however, it became suddenly apparent that was not what the man had in mind. He made her an accomplice and getaway driver in a bank heist that he was apparently pulling. Terrified, she had fled from him after and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.
O.T. seems to take pity on Kel and takes her in, but Kel should have learned with her first brush with a strange but "nice guy." These men are not to be trusted. As soon as she gets back to his house he offers her a drink and, once she wakes up, takes what he wants from her body. She should have listened when she was told not to talk to strangers.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Shit - Kei Bowie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05019 секунды с 9 запросами