All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fist My Hot Ass

Fist My Hot Ass

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 331 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 29 min 13 s
Description: This is Part 2 of another fisting classic! These two guys are total hardcore studs who have one thing in common - they are a perfect match, one submissive who wants his ass fucked, fisted, and penetrated with dildos and other instruments, and the other is a hot hard horny stud who gets off violating his partner's hole!

The guys start off with some oral that quickly turns to probing the ass with his fingers and starting to loosen it up, getting it ready and lubed for something a lot bigger. Eric is pushing his fingers in sizing up Nathaniel's hole, wondering how much of a challenge this is going to be.

Nathaniel knows better and he just spreads wide, legs up in the air and lets his buddy get down to business. As Eric has him ready he starts to probe in with his fist, and soon is squeezing it in and slowly pulling out making sure Nathaniel is getting the full effect, and seeing him squirm every time he plunges his hole hand in deep, massaging him deep inside he knows he is hotting the target!
Genre : Gay, Horny, Massive

Download File:
Fist My Hot Ass
kearney46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03132 секунды с 9 запросами