LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Heavy Hand Wild Horse

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingBoys.eu
Cast: Michal, Lukas Liz.
Genres: spanking boy, 18 y.o., otk spanking, paddling, m/m, cp, discipline, student, college, hand spanking, genital punishment
Video language: English
The master teaches two 18 year old boys a hard lesson, punishing them by a hand spanking first in their underpants and then on their bare asses, their ordeal includes a genital punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Hand

CzechHunter scene 645 Coy

The Autumn is here so I try to use remaining sunny days for hunting. This time I met a college student sitting at a riverbank, preparing for exams. He arrived at Prague only weeks ago and everything was still new. The guy still had that innocent look in his eyes... He was very polite, and we had a nice little chat. City life is expensive, so we soon started discussing money. It's hard to work when you must focus on studies. My new friend had 100 Crowns in his wallet... I couldn't pass this opportunity and offered him a way to make a lot of cash. To my surprise, he started thinking about it and then agreed to move somewhere more discreet. We hid behind trees near water, it was a bit uncomfortable and smelly, but I was horny... Once he put my cock in his mouth, I knew he was a great pick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6019kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter scene 645

Czech Hunter part 645 Fordsville

This time I met a college student sitting at a riverbank, preparing for exams. He arrived at Prague only weeks ago and everything was still new. The guy still had that innocent look in his eyes... He was very polite, and we had a nice little chat. City life is expensive, so we soon started discussing money. It's hard to work when you must focus on studies. My new friend had 100 Crowns in his wallet... I couldn't pass this opportunity and offered him a way to make a lot of cash. To my surprise, he started thinking about it and then agreed to move somewhere more discreet. We hid behind trees near water, it was a bit uncomfortable and smelly, but I was horny... Once he put my cock in his mouth, I knew he was a great pick.
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6153kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 645

Todd Hollister Spearville

Studio: Gayhoopla
Todd Hollister is your typical, All American college baseball player. Loves to party, ham in front of the camera, works out. He’s also the youngest of 10 siblings, so Todd grew up fighting for attention. You can tell the way he works the camera that when given the opportunity, Todd’s ready to show off his goods. It’s hard to tell on video, but as much as he loves the attention, he’s still a nervous wreck. We allowed him to do part of the video at home, in his own comfort zone. We simply asked him to just have fun with the camera and send us back some cum-shots. He sent back 7 in one full 24 hour period… We just want to spread Todd’s ass apart, a munch on his hairy hole.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 280.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Todd Hollister

CollegeBoyPhysicals - Ramon Cruz and Zach Stevens 720p Kennebec

Release Year: 2022
Studio: CollegeBoyPhysicals
Cast: Ramon Cruz, Zach Stevens
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Older, Younger, Oral, Roleplay
I'd been feeling a slight tingle in one side of my body...I'm pretty sure it's cause I didn't warm up this past week or so. I've been pushing myself for the next match so just to be on the safe side I asked the head coach to see the doc. He said he pulled a few strings and got me in without an appointment. I hate going to the doctor so it was nice to see a familiar face. I explained what was goin' on and he immediately did his testing. It was also the first time I got my temperature reading from my asshole. I thought they didn't do that anymore. Not gonna lie it kinda gave me a chub. His soft hands and touch made me horny and took my mind off my discomfort...so much that my boner got harder and harder. His warm soft lips wrapped around my head and shaft as he bobbed up and down. What I really wanted to feel was a tight hole for my throbbing cock. I knew I had to play the game right so, I sucked his dick to get that hole ready! His ass was so tight I felt every millimeter of pleasure as I entered him and before you knew it we were busting loads!
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CollegeBoyPhysicals - Ramon Cruz and Zach Stevens 720p

Iomacho - How Deep Is Your Fuck West Brookfield

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Iomacho
Eight adorable Latin boys in four hardcore scenes, means you're in for a real treat. Feast your eyes on these slim and smooth boys, as they strip naked, suck cock and fuck bareback. These twink and college age boys have all the stamina you would expect, as they chase after the much anticipated climax. And there's no shortage of ass breeding, leaving cute bottoms with cum dripping from their ass. Grab this hot collection and enjoy all the action it has to offer.
Duration: 1:17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iomacho - How Deep Is Your Fuck

Classmates Pierrefonds

Studio: Bijou
His teacher to seduce him. Wrestling partners do it in their jockstraps. The coach
does his assistant.When a sexy college student crashes at his art teachers house, the sexual attraction is palpable but
unspoken. The student feigns sleep while the teachers mind races with images of the student fucking his
ass with long, smooth, deep strokes. When the students hard-on edges out of his boxer shorts, the teacher (nerdy but sexy) tentatively takes it in his hand and proceeds to jack him off. Still fantasizing, the teacher then jacks himself off. Tension, release, sleep. This realistic scene is played and edited beautifully.In other action, the student has sex with his wrestling partner. The athletic coach and his assistant suck each others cock and beat their meat for the camera in a playful scene. There is a striking montage of lovely boys gazing right at the viewer, some grabbing their pants, some jacking off. Other action includes the student practicing his photography on a pair of models
(John Miller and Rick Goulet). The last segment is a fantasy sequence in which the student drills the teacher over his desk
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:08
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1217kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 794.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classmates

Время генерации страницы 0.05000 секунды с 9 запросами