View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 11:01 AM   #95
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

No Easy Orgasms For Platinum Blonde Bombshell Natchitoches

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
Normally a girl is locked in so tightly that they have no wiggle room, but with a body as fine as her's it is kind of nice to watch her struggle a bit. Instead of just locking her shackles to the floor, O.T. strings them along some metal cable, the same type he's using to gag her so that she drools all over herself. It gives her enough play to give her the false hope that she could get away from his whip, but not nearly enough to actually let her crawl to safety.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Easy Orgasms For Platinum Blonde Bombshell

Sexy Sinner Pays for Her Transgression Tunja

Samsara has got to be one of the whiniest models Matt Williams has ever come across. Every single thing he goes to do to her she begs away from, begs for forgiveness, but Matt is here to make it clear that she is begging the wrong person. The only one who can pardon her, forgive her, release her from her torment, is God, and so he should be the one she is asking. And since the path to righteousness is penance, Matt is going to help Samsara along with that.
Matt provides her with a ball gag and a blindfold so that all she can experience is the pain of her punishment. He ties her legs so that they are spread apart and uses rope to create a harness for her breasts so tight and thorough that her tits turn a dark purple from the cut off circulation. Then he ties her neck rope to the ceiling so that she is choking herself, and starts caning her tits, her ass, and whatever other piece of her body he can reach. She lets out cries of pain that are muffled by her ball gag and send drool spilling down onto her chest, but she isn't done repenting for her sins yet, and Matt isn't done having fun with her.
He ties Samsara so that she is lying face down on top of a box with her ankles tied to her hair, holding both her legs and her head up a few inches off the box. He removes her gag, then he comes in hard with the flogger, beating her ass as she lets out screams and moans pleading with him for mercy. But mercy isn't his job, his job is to make her feel the pain of her penance, and so he goes on. He takes out the hitachi and vibrates her pussy until she can't cum anymore and makes her plead directly with her god if she wants any rest tonight.
Duration: 44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Sinner Pays for Her Transgression

GwenMedia - Bondage Desires Ellenwood

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Anna thought that she has arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Bondage Desires

Slut Adjustments part 1 Brantwood

Although a slut with spunk and inner desire often has the natural means to enjoy sex, they may equally lack the submission to please the most demanding of sexual partners...Amara's boyfriend hasn't been incredibly impressed with her urge to serve him sexually, although she is very sexual and motivated to please her own needs, she often does not service him as he would like. Feenix has an afternoon with Amara, to make an impression upon her of what her sluttiness should look like...She is made to strip and shackled in steel cuffs, she is directed with explicit instructions...Feenix lays down the law and spends the rest of the day reinforcing it with helplessness, pleasure and pain...Amara truly only needed a small move to find her proper direction, and perhaps it is Amara's boyfriend who does not know how to dominate her...But he can use this video as a reference to figure her out...we are always glad to help.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Adjustments part 1

Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali Nauvoo

Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn’t complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.
She’s a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.
Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.
Duration: 42:58
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 884.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Guaymas

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Unreal Sweet Excellent Cool Collection Russian Submission. Part 2. Panther Burn

Release Year: 2022
if you are expecting these cute girls to be treated with caution, care and sympathy, definitely be the wrong. Video on original language with subtitles. Lean back and enjoy!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Sweet Excellent Cool Collection Russian Submission. Part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08386 секунды с 9 запросами