View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 11:39 AM   #35
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Little Lanta on the One Bar Prison! Council Bluffs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Metal Bondage, Cuffed
Video language: English
Sexy model Little Lanta naked standing kinky orgasm action, Watch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 731.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Lanta on the One Bar Prison!

Praise the Naturals part 2 Fish Haven

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back.
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 2

Good job Sylvan Beach

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good job

Nova Pink - handled by Plush part 2 Chestnut Mountain

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Busty slave Nova Pink extreme rope bondage and vibed orgasm action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Pink - handled by Plush part 2

Devilynne Finds a New Religion Salix

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Devilynne is strolling around a new neighborhood, trying to save souls and bring them closer to god. She sees herself as missionary, on a path set by the Almighty. What O.T. sees is something completely different coming up to his door. He sees a sexy, young, naive lady with her assets just waiting to be unwrapped. Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.
The second they start talking he knows he's going to have some fun with her. She wants to know how he thinks he can be closer to God. She will be screaming for Him in a little bit. O.T. knows Devilynne must have another side to her. No missionary has ever come to his door wearing such sexy panties under her outfit. She was looking for something new, and now she has found it.
Suffering is going to bring her closer to the universe. The caning, the whipping, even just the pain of spending her time in strict metal bondage will give her a new perspective on the world. It's pain, it's agony, and even the of orgasm can be turned against her in this new world. She's being fucked in the ass, cumming until she can barely see straight, and instantly knows she has found her new god.
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilynne Finds a New Religion

TG - I Choose You Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic and Elise Graves Saxonburg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - I Choose You Part 1 - Hazel Hypnotic and Elise Graves

Ruined Rodanthe

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into! Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruined
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02873 секунды с 9 запросами