View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 11:40 AM   #37
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon (Kalina Ryu) Ballarat

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kalina Ryu
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check. Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon (Kalina Ryu)

Safe House - Elise Graves Millom

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is “be still,” even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is “be silent,” even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense induced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 637.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - Elise Graves

Alexis Luna orgasm frame Plessis

This super fit girl is made for heavy steel bondage! I locked her to a ‘chair’ frame, with her legs spread open wide. Her collar was attached to the pole behind her and her wrists were secured to the crossbar. Alexis was not going anywhere, even with her impressive muscles she wasn’t able to move the frame at all.
Duration: 5:59
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 653.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Luna orgasm frame

Lydia Chair Bound Orgasms Veldhoven

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lydia Black ,Violet October
Genres: Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms
Lydia Black is all dressed up in a cute dark turquoise top and brown skirt and light turquoise bra and pink lace panties for Violet October, but instead of going out clubbing or something with her blonde friend, she’s tied by rope bondage to a chair with her ankles and arms restrained! Soon Violet brings in the Hitachi, rubbing it over Lydia through the pink lace panties. Lydia squirms under the pleasure, squealing and laughing and saying “Oh thank you!” when Violet hits just the right spot with the toy. The blonde caresses her friends’s vulnerable crotch, eliciting even more “thank you, thank you!” from Lydia. Then she rubs her hands over Lydia’s tattooed thighs, scratching lightly, before returning that wand to Lydia’s special place, rotating the toy until the black-haired babe lets loose yet more bondage orgasms! “I like the way you cum,” says Violet. Hey, Lydia, so do we!!
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 297kbps

File size: 285.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Chair Bound Orgasms

Training New Employees - Olivia Fawn, Jack Hammer Medley

Competent help is fucking impossible to find. Jack Hammer knows, he's been trying to get this temp, Olivia Fawn, to do her job with even the barest hint of intelligence all afternoon. She asks him about emails. She asks him about packages. She never seems to knock when she enters his office. And he doesn't have all day to try to teach her the basic lessons that she needs to learn. Pain, however, is a powerful teacher. Maybe a little time in bondage, suffering through some corporal punishment, will make her a useful employee.
Some people consider training employees to be a waste of a day, but as long as Jack is going to be showing Olivia the ropes he is going to have a good time with it. She won't, but he will. Tears are streaming down her face and she is screaming for mercy. Caning, pussy flogging, and several induced orgasms will have that effect on a girl. Maybe next time she will think before she asks so many stupid questions.
Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6800kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training New Employees - Olivia Fawn, Jack Hammer

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Mapleton

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Strict Dominance part 1 Wenatchee

Amara is a free spirited and wild young woman...She is ready and willing to take on most any challenge...Today, her challenge is Simon...Apparently in a very strict mood, Simon lays down the law, and enforces it as the day goes on...Amara is made to endure anal plugs with electricity, tit squeezing clamps, suspensions, whippings, and very tough positions of bondage...Her pussy is the main focus of the day and by the end of the first scene, it is allready freakishly swollen...by the end of the day, her orgasms resemble screaming fits more than pleasureable sensations...another satisfied submissive.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 820kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 140.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strict Dominance part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12914 секунды с 9 запросами