Old 06-13-2022, 11:12 PM   #3053
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Shocking Ball Torture, Spitting, Smothering, and More! Ella Kross

Shocking Ball Torture, Spitting, Smothering, and More! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Shocking Ball Torture, Spitting, Smothering, and More!
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 2.03 GiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 44 min 20 s

With Mistress Miranda by my side, we strap our slave onto an exam table ashe wears a leather straight jacket. "A real troublesome patient, thisone," Miranda says as our slave struggles to free himself. We take turnsspitting in his mouth before Miranda squeezes his balls and then bindsthem tightly with a piece of string. I sit on his face while my dominatrixfriend lubes up her fingers and rams them in and out of his asshole. Hegroans in pain and struggles to breathe as I smother his face with mytight butt while Mistress Miranda continues to molest his back door withher hand. Taking things a step farther, she breaks out the electro-shockbutt plug while I fill up a cup with my warm piss. I make our slave drinkit and after having him thank me I spit in his pathetic mouth. Notcompletely satisfied, I fill up a syringe with my pee and squirt it intohis mouth while Miranda finishes setting up the electro-shock device. As Isit our slave's face and smother him with my ass again, Mistress Mirandasends jolts of electricity surging through his body before probing hispee-hole with a metal rod. After torturing him repeatedly we break out themassage wand, make him blow a huge load, and have him eat his own cum!
Genre : Cbt, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Spitting

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09790 секунды с 9 запросами