View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 07:57 AM   #668
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stole - do a blowjob Takatsuki

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Was observed lingering inside women’s underwear department. He was seen behaving suspiciously (eyeing doors and staff) before setting off magnetic exit alarm. Once detained, the suspect maintained innocence despite the indication of the alarm. Upon being patted down, the loss prevention officer noticed an unusual mass in his crotch of his pants. The suspect surrendered to a strip search, during which the loss prevention officer recovered a single item of women’s undergarments. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer on site, and was he released without involvement of law .
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stole - do a blowjob

Bryan & Vance: Serviced Estacada

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Vance
Genres: Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
"I actually hadn't planned on doing a Serviced video with Vance.
I pretty much "save" the Serviced videos as a way for the nervous straight guys to have an intro to the whole process of filming and the guy-on-guy thing. Vance is definitely at the head of the class, and didn't need any easy in to it all.
But we had been exchanging a lot of texts back and forth, discussing projects and his limits, when he brought up the whole "Serviced" video thing he had seen on the site. He totally suggested that he would be down with that, and how soon could we shoot?
I have no illusions that he thought my cock sucking skills had preceded me. The boy was in need of money and was trying to find as many videos he could do as quick as possible.
So it was easy to setup and he was pleased we could shoot right away. I am, after all, easier to schedule.
Most models are in it for the money, no doubt. And Vance is in it to make quick money, but he does want to have a good time, and he DOES want you to enjoy the stuff.
I think he had fun. We had a few close calls with him almost cumming. His dick is a clone of mine so it was like playing with my own!
Ohhhhh..and that ass! He sure did like being rimmed!
So in summary, yeah, I know, no new ground for Vance, but I've got him lined-up with some new guys and I am totally psyched to have him playing on the team!"
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 628.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Vance: Serviced

Running Mates Gardendale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & SauVage
Cast: Carl Ross, Sven Laarson, Yuri Adamov, Jaro Stone, Florian Mraz, Harry Vakker
Genres: Bareback ,Hot Fuck & Tasty Suck ,European ,Young Studs ,Facial Cumshot ,Tattoos ,Big dick ,Blond Haired
Finding the resolve to keep fit can be hard at times, especially when you’re going solo. The solution? Find yourself a running mate – someone who can go the pace with you or even push you to another level. And if they’re willing to suck cock and fuck ass three-times daily (or more), so much the better! In fact, screw the conventional exercises – as the likes of Carl Ross, Sven Laar and Yuri Adamov are only too eager to demonstrate, when ites to maintaining fitness levels there’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned fuck-and-run! So grab hold of your starting gun, guys, and prepare for the race of your life
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:37:58
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 2825kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Running Mates

Raw Stoner Way - 720p Xigaze

Cast: Cory Koons, Cam Christou, Ryan Powers
Genres: Bareback, Threeway, Cock Sucking, Breeding, Hung, Group, Interracial, Tattoos, Smoking
Sexy stoner dude Ryan Powers smokes it up before he fucks Cory Koons and Cam Christou in a hot raw 3 way.
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2363kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Stoner Way - 720p

Dirty Dancing - 720p Tamare

Cast: Alejandro Torres, Fabio Toba
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week we introduce you a sexy Asian mate in a fucking hot interracial scene with Alejandro Torres, our dominant top. Fabio Toba comes from Indonesia and brings with him a smooth juicy ass willing to be pounded like a real power bottom. He is also a dancer and he well knows how to make his pal horny as fuck. Alejandro does not last long watching that body moving like a slut and soon invites Fabio to go down on his knees and give his thick white cock a well deserved blow-out. With his rod well insalivated the dominant topmate first rims and then starts furiously fucking the Asian arse doggy style. More positions follow on the couch and on a chair till Alejandro spunks a huge load of cum all over his young buddy’s face!
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 480.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Dancing - 720p

Byron Saint and Jimmy Durano - Last Call For Handball Wayland

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Byron Saint ,Jimmy Durano
Genres: Leather Fetish , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Spitting , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Uncut , Interracial , Rimming , Tattoos , Cumshot , Big Cock , Latin Men , Male Masturbation , Jockstrap , Ass Shot , Rubber , Latex
Byron Saint has a reputation for being the hardest working bar-back in Palm Springs, but it's not because of his performance behind the bar. Byron does his best work servicing hot customers like Jimmy Durano. The two meet in the men's room where Jimmy stands at the urinal stroking his thick uncut cock. Byron obediently bends over with his huge ass in the air and Jimmy goes to town probing Byron's tight hole. He works the young guy's ass with fat rubber balls which serve as a warm up for the giant 5 lb. destroyer - a huge rubber toy 5' in diameter and over a foot long. After some intense anal probing Duano wants his huge cock sucked. He secures a boot-shaped dildo to the floor and orders Byron to sit down on it while he fucks his face. Byron bounces up and down on the rubber boot while Jimmy jacks off and shots his load all over the bar-back's chest.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 553.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Byron Saint and Jimmy Durano - Last Call For Handball

Processing room Gifu

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Alerted the attention of the sales staff when they heard crackling coming from inside his backpack, similar to the sound of the plastic-bagged merchandise in the store. The suspect was detained by the loss prevention officer for questioning. The young man was kept alone in the backroom while the officer was processing paperwork, during which time he was caught on security camera hiding merchandise from his backpack in various parts of the room. This was observed on the closed circuit monitors and prompted a strip search of the subject. An understanding was reached by the suspect and the loss prevention officer, and he was released without involvement of law .
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Processing room

Время генерации страницы 0.13774 секунды с 9 запросами