View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 10:47 AM   #98
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chain Puppet - Milcah Halili Oak Harbor

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
O.T. has Milcah Halili wrapped around his finger, and chains wrapped all around their body. They start out in a cute little green dress and beige high heels, bound with shackles so their legs are spread and their arms locked tightly behind them. They have a bit gag in their mouth and a look of fear on their face, probably for good reason. O.T. spends a little time getting a feel for their body by poking and prodding it with a BBQ skewer before he really gets to work.
He turns Milcah upside down and shackles their ankles in place so that their ass is sticking straight up in the air, and their head is below their knees in a collar. They kneel there on the box, unable to move, as O.T. canes up and down their thighs and ass. They wince with each strike, as their skin begins to turn colors and there are purple and red lines up and down the backs of their legs and ass. He uses a variety of different width and material canes, finding out which kind gets the best reaction. Then he sticks a metal butt plug in their ass and starts moving it around inside of them as he uses a hitachi to vibrate their pussy.
Then he flips Milcah back onto their back so he has better access to their other hole. He slides a metal pussy hook inside her and starts pumping away at it, fucking her as once again he takes out the hitachi and places it right on her clit. Cum is pouring out of her pussy as it gets fucked, it's almost too much for her to take. O.T. doesn't want to overwhelm her with pleasure, so hes stands her up and chains her wrists to the ceiling so he can whip her tits and face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Puppet - Milcah Halili

SB Penny Lay - Stock Fucked Rass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Blowjob, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking
Video language: English
Little Penny Lay is usually behind the camera at Insex, but she gets in front and exposed for her live Sexually Broken shoot! Petite Penny is bound in strict stocks, her pretty pink panties pulled over her face as she struggles to deep throat a massive cock. She drools everywhere, making a mess of herself while on her knees. Physics seem to prove it'd be impossible to shove such a large object into such a tiny throat, but Penny defies the laws of the universe and somehow manages it (while gagging profusely, obviously).
Next, she's pulled up, her tight pale ass on display while still bound in the stocks. Jesse goes to town on her tight little pussy, fucking her roughly with his hands wrapped almost entirely around her tiny waist. Finally she's bent completely in half, and brutally fucked until she's sick! She's a mess of tears, drool and cum whle apologizing to our members over and over. This is a can't miss live show!
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB Penny Lay - Stock Fucked

Nice Vip Unreal Gold Excellent Collection For You Tickling Fetish. Part 3. Fort Harrison

Release Year: 2022
They waste no time in their ticklish assault and start by warming her up, going straight in on her nylon clad soles and armpits. Their nimble fingers then go to work again, working extra quickly, producing some fantastic ticklish reactions and sweet laughter! Dont miss this brand new tickling submission clip!

Total size: 4.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Vip Unreal Gold Excellent Collection For You Tickling Fetish. Part 3.

Sakura Doll - Nyssa Nevers Artemus

Nyssa Nevers is going to spend a good portion of her day impaled on a cock. There is a small strap holding her in place, but it is tight enough to keep the dildo in her to the hilt. Even when she starts wriggling away from the whip, the rubber dick inside of her stays in place.
She is upset at being hooded and manhandled, but that is nothing compared to what is coming next. He gags her and lays her down on the ground inside of an iron frame. Cuffs secure her to it and at first it is even comfortable. Then PD props her back up and puts her pussy in prime punishment position.
Her back is arched painfully. Her limbs are spread eagle. The ball gag muffles her moans and screams. The cuffs can slide up and down the frame to reposition her, which makes things even more interesting. We can use them to nearly bend her in two.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sakura Doll - Nyssa Nevers

RTB Turd Says Part Three - Tia Ling Ahrensburg

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning.
The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does.
After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Turd Says Part Three - Tia Ling

Pain It Forward - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar Congerville

London said she'd be here, but there's just this creepy dude wanting me to come inside his house.
Supposedly London is in there. I should probably just leave, but I can't abandon a friend in need.
It's getting really late and I need to get to work. The sun is almost down.
Maybe I'll just knock on the door. If she doesn't come out I'm leaving.
London is feeling ill. The guy wants me to help coax her from the bathroom to my car.
I'll just see if I can get her out of there. That's all, just a quick conversation, then I'm gone.
Why does my head hurt? What happened? Did he hit me with a pipe? Why can't I move?
All I can taste is metal. Oh Shit! I gotta get out of here! This is so fucked up!
I keep thinking I see London, but she's not really there. She looks sad. What happened to her.
He says she's . Is it her ghost? Was that Stephie Staar's ghost I saw in the car?
I guess I'm now too. London is so beautiful. I've always wanted to make out with her.
We can do whatever we want. This is actually pretty great!
Duration: 1:03:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward - Maddy O'Reilly, London River, Stephie Staar

London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection Ralston

Release Year: 2018
The burlap felt scratchy against my face. As I was pulled from the street I didn't know what would happen to me. He manhandled me to his dark basement. There was another prisoner there. She promised to help me, but I don't think she meant it.
The fear I felt being taken by such a person only worsened as time went on. Each position she put me in was harder than the last. She wasn't nice to me either. She used me and touched me however she wanted. The gag in my mouth made it difficult for me to protest.
She seemed to like my butt. Maybe that will keep me safe. If I just let her play with it for a while she might let me go. If I let her penetrate it maybe she wont hurt me anymore.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Has Ot Procure Summer Hart For Her Collection
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11111 секунды с 9 запросами