View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 11:25 AM   #40
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nora Sparkle - Milked on the Sybian (2022) Grant Park

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today’s milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle - Milked on the Sybian (2022)

In Heat - Casey Calvert Prattsville

Genres: BDSM, nipple clamps, Caning, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Breast Caning, Breast Flogging, Breast Whipping, Butt Plug, Chain leash, Chains, Drool, Flogging, Foot Torture, Hogtie, Metal Collar, Mittens, Orgasm, Pussy Whipping, Red Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Tape Gag, Vi
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reasserting the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax Hanamaki

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore
Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.
A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today. We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?
Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax

Rendered Bagdad

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Chloe James - Belt Bondage Northway

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Chloe James
Genres: Arm Binder ,Ball Gagged ,Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Escape Challenge ,Orgasm Challenge
Those perky tits, long jet black hair, bubble but and small curvy feet can only be one hot chick...Chloe James! Watch as she struggles in belt bondage and arm binder, her long hair flailing about! We almost think she gives up when she flops on the bed, seemingly exhausted. But in only seconds, she's up and at it again in her attempt to escape our clutches!
Duration: 5:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4567kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 184.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe James - Belt Bondage

HdT Baby Sid - Contortions Bone Gap

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Baby Sid made it very clear right from the start that she isn’t messing around. This BDSM stuff is serious business. You can’t just do some half assed bondage and expect her to enjoy it. She’s contorted into a weird pretzel shape and the hitting begins.
She’s already proven herself as a serious masochist. So it seems fitting to strip and whip her. Her perfect round ass takes some nice strokes. Then she’s suspended and swinging around like a crab. The vibrator helps her achieve orgasm after oergasm.
Finally she’s tied down tight. She’s going nowhere! The njoy and the celebrator tease her mercilessly. She’s on the edge of bliss. She’s about to erupt!
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Baby Sid - Contortions

The latex, rubber and nylon fetish show Matthews

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Kinky latex, rubber girl, extreme solo orgasm action in shower.
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 825.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The latex, rubber and nylon fetish show
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15103 секунды с 9 запросами