View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 11:30 AM   #162
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Working On Her Day Off Salerno

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Lori Lopez
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Natural Tits
Video language: English
In this weeks Latina Rampage Update we have the beautiful Lori Lopez and peep this today was supposed to be her day off but the hell with it I went and met up with her and she complaining a little about how she was dressed for the part today well thats a good thing lol we don't need you with clothes on todays day, so we head back to my apartment and of course I have to see the goods but my boy was patiently waiting for his crack at this bad ass puerto rican woman so its time for them to get it on and that they did ladies and gentlemen he ate that pussy out and she loved every second of it and let me tell you about the sex,It was GREAT! you can tell she was enjoying herself by the way she was moaning and grabbing herself all in all this was an amazing shoot and im more than positive that you guys will love it,Stay tuned!
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working On Her Day Off

Black Ass Anal Drilling 2 Dunseith

Cast: Elise Edwards, Tila Flame, Kim Kandy, Mr Marcus, Prince Yahshua, Jon Q, Leah Luxxx
Genres: Gonzo, Anal, Black
Tila Flame in her first anal scene! Tila's First Anal Scene Proves To Be Black Anal Love. You Don't Want To Miss This Assliciously Delicious Heated Scene! Don't Let Kim's Sweet Looks Fool You. Ms Kandy Is A Freak! Ms. Kandy Is A Freak! She Enjoys A Little Drilling In That Ass Of Hers! Leah Spreads Her Cheeks For An Explosive Anal Scene. Girl Turns Out To Be A True Anal Goddess! Don't Miss Elise's Big Ass Anal Showdown! Jon Q. Goes Balls Deep In Her Phat Ass.
Duration: 1:53:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Ass Anal Drilling 2

Diamond Kitty Takes a Hard Dick Inverkeithing

Studio: BangBros
Cast: Crista Moore
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Natural Tits
That's right, Crista Moore is tight, thick, and gets fully loaded with the cream special! Her little body comes well prepared for a good banging, and Kris Slater is the man to get the job done!! You know Kris loves the titties!! She's got the right ones, and that ass, holy shit!!! To top off the splendid experience, she gives class A head, and she loves to take it deep, to biggy for her. Crista is a rider too; she rides cock with the ease of a jockey. She's wicked with it. Check her out. This one can't be missed!
Duration: 34:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamond Kitty Takes a Hard Dick
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03524 секунды с 9 запросами