Old 06-14-2022, 06:28 PM   #3057
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Ruined Orgasms and Milking My Slave`s Swollen, Sore Cock! Ella Kross

Ruined Orgasms and Milking My Slave`s Swollen, Sore Cock! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Ruined Orgasms and Milking My Slave`s Swollen, Sore Cock!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 218 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 7 s

With my slave naked before me, arms secured above his head, I inform himthat I`m going to be very good to him by actually letting him cum. Ararity, he gets super excited as evidenced by the erection he gets almostimmediately. I begin jerking him off before having him fuck my hand whilerepeating, "women rule the world and men are losers!" I use my spit aslube while I stroke his dick until he begs to cum. "I want to see it, comeon!" I say as I jerk him off and ruin his orgasm by failing to help himcum. The aching tease reaches it`s climax as he erupts while I refuse totouch him and ruin his orgasm, making him thank me when he`s done. Withouthesitation I immediately begin jerking him again and torment him bymilking him until his cock is sore and screaming in pain. This losershould have known I wouldn`t let him cum so easily! "Women rule theworld!" he screams as I continue tugging his dick. He spurts and dribblesall over himself as I laugh at his frustration. Again, I refuse to touchhis dick and ruin yet another orgasm while he shoots a huge load, his cocklooking like a sperm fountain. He cums so much, all without my touch,having his orgasms completely ruined over and over again. I leave him withhis cock swollen, raw, and sore. He won`t be wanting to cum again anytimesoon!
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Post Cum Torture

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07046 секунды с 9 запросами