Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

His Lover's Son Sieper

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Rock Candy Films
Cast: Aaron Slate, Ricky Larkin, Axel Flint, Brad Kalvo, Dylan Roberts
Genres: Anal,Oral,Cumshot,Dad and Son
"In Rock Candy Films' His Lover's , muscular athletic coach James Hughes (Ricky Larkin) has a fateful one night stand with desperate stranger Dominic (Brad Kalvo) before starting a new job at an elite boys' school. But as James develops feelings for shy, young student Evan (Aaron Slate), Evan's jealous - and very closeted - Dominic threatens to expose the coach and bring an end to the intense teacher/student affair.In a special bonus sequence, masculine Ricky Larkin bottoms for the first time (on screen or off), with gorgeous Dylan Roberts in this intense, passionate lovemaking scene. Shot in real time with no interruptions, Rock Candy Films beautifully captures every moment as muscular, hairy Ricky experiences the thrill of "opening up" to another man. "Ricky's First Bottom" is a once-in-a-lifetime viewing experience for any fan of erotic gay cinema."
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:13
Video: 664x368, XviD, 1380kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Lover's Son

Bare School Days Kusterdingen

Release Year: 2008
Studio: VimpeX, Tainted TwinX
Cast: Tom kent, Marian de Sole, Aladin, Dario Dolce, Jerry Harris and more
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Twinks
Video language: English
Do you remember your school days? Don't you wish they had been filled with hot sex with your fit smooth classmates? Well here you can live out these fantasies as the lads strip, suck and fuck bareback! 6 scenes of raw hardcore action in the toilets, in the classroom and in the woods.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:21
Video: 640x352, DivX 5, 769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare School Days

CzechHunter part 645 Miamiville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: CzechHunter
The Autumn is here so I try to use remaining sunny days for hunting. This time I met a college student sitting at a riverbank, preparing for exams. He arrived at Prague only weeks ago and everything was still new. The guy still had that innocent look in his eyes... He was very polite, and we had a nice little chat. City life is expensive, so we soon started discussing money. It's hard to work when you must focus on studies. My new friend had 100 Crowns in his wallet... I couldn't pass this opportunity and offered him a way to make a lot of cash. To my surprise, he started thinking about it and then agreed to move somewhere more discreet. We hid behind trees near water, it was a bit uncomfortable and smelly, but I was horny... Once he put my cock in his mouth, I knew he was a great pick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6019kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter part 645

How Deep Is Your Fuck - Iomacho Ulm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Iomacho
Eight adorable Latin boys in four hardcore scenes, means you're in for a real treat. Feast your eyes on these slim and smooth boys, as they strip naked, suck cock and fuck bareback. These twink and college age boys have all the stamina you would expect, as they chase after the much anticipated climax. And there's no shortage of ass breeding, leaving cute bottoms with cum dripping from their ass. Grab this hot collection and enjoy all the action it has to offer.
Duration: 1:17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Deep Is Your Fuck - Iomacho

Davide Brush Ringle

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SpankingBoys.eu
Cast: Davide
Genres: spanking boy, otk spanking, hairbrush spanking, paddling, m/m, cp, discipline, student, college, hand spanking
Davide is punished for poor performance in his college. He is placed over master´s knee. He receives the hairbrush first on his jeans, then his underpants and finally bare, as it has to be.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davide Brush

Group thing with Elijah Zayne Lakefield

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation.
Twink Theo Brady is waiting in line for his college graduation photo, but somehow he ended up with a backless gown! To make his buddy feel better about his ass hanging out, Felix Fox flashes his dick, and Theo crawls under Felix's gown to suck it.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Group thing with Elijah Zayne

Dirty Sake Office Worker Temptation Sex Orimattila

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Asian, Bareback
Sexy japanese students, amazing hardcore sex and threesomes scenes.
Duration: 2:05:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Sake Office Worker Temptation Sex

Время генерации страницы 0.04542 секунды с 9 запросами