Old 06-16-2022, 07:22 AM   #456
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Masturbation and 3 some Ipiales

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Master Tye ,Brice Carson
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Leather ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Short Hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Black Hair ,3 some ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Domination ,Interracial ,Natural ,Fetish ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
Brice continues to be tormented when he's flipped over and securely restrained. Master Tye is using it as a good chance to teach kinky Devon how to torment a boy, watching as he takes over. The twink's legs are raised, his cock played with, his nipples pinched by electrodes as the juice flows through his body in painful jolts! Master makes sure to use the flogger when appropriate, maintaining his position as boss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4076kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 304.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devious Tye Lets Devon Take Over Masturbation and 3 some

Scott Hauxx Isleton

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
British big cock gay twink Scott Hauxx, amazing jerking action.
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 337.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Hauxx

Amateur Gay POV - He Cheated on My Sister - Ridick Leonberg

I fucking love the way my big dick looks in gray sweatpants! Freeballing with no boxers is the only way to do it. But I keep getting so fucking hard all the time, which seems to always get me caught. Sometimes, that’s not such a bad thing.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Gay POV - He Cheated on My Sister - Ridick

Twink Mykul Endures The Pain Chains and Brown Hair Port Ewen

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Wax ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Trimmed ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Spank ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Clean Shaven
Brayland can be a real rough dom, but it seems twink boy Mykul is determined to withstand whatever the young man delivers. He's soon red and sore on the table, crying out and writhing as the molten wax hits his bare skin. Things don't get any easier when he's up on the cross and the flogger is slapping away at his naked body.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4088kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Mykul Endures The Pain Chains and Brown Hair

Macho Solo Kendallville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Amateur muscle big hunk, outdoor jerk off cums orgasm action.
Duration: 2:50
Video: 540x960, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 125.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macho Solo

Real Good Friends Suck Cock Brown Hair and Clean Shaven Okabena

Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Brock West ,Conray James
Genres: Blowjob ,Trimmed ,Smooth ,Piercings ,American ,Short Hair ,Straight Turned Gay ,Skinny ,Cut ,Small ,Brown Hair ,Amateur ,Blond Hair ,Kissing ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Natural ,Clean Shaven
Every boy needs the kind of good friend who likes to get his dick out for some mutual pleasure, and Brock definitely has that in tanned and handsome boy Conray. Before the boys have even unpacked the trunk and set up camp they're sucking those hard young cocks and showing each other who's better at slurping a juicy dick!
Duration: 9:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1873kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Good Friends Suck Cock Brown Hair and Clean Shaven

Drew and James New Hampton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Drew, James
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
I'm super excited to share with you our new video, where that strapping new gent -- James -- crosses the line!We introduced him to you the other day in the War Chest, and I just think he's the bees knees. He looks like an action movie star, with a body that won't quit, a beautiful face, big solid thighs, a hot cock, a pretty smile, blond hair . . . lord, I need to maintainposure here! ... So, guest director Mike sent over this scene, and, I was pleasantly surprised to see that right off the bat, Mike tells James that today is the day he'll be crossing the line. He's never done anything with a guy before, and finally, today is the day.Notably, Mike says -- as the video starts -- that James has shot a bunch of video with him already, but this is the first time he'll be doing anything with another dude. (Now, we've only posted one solo of James so far, so it would seem that Mike has had to really work at getting Jamesfortable enough to let another man touch him. I know I'm intrigued already . . . )James throws some cold water onto the proceedings, and tells Drew, "No offense dude, but you're gonna have to keep it in your pants." Well, dang, shut down already! James continues, "This is too weird for me right now."Mike says that he "promises" that they'll be alright, and leaves them be, and we're off to the races.As soon as Mike leaves them, Drew reaches over and starts to grope at James' crotch. James helpfully lifts up his shirt, and takes it off, revealing his broad chest and rippling abs. Lawd, I'm feeling the vapors up in here!Drew continues to feel James up and down, and soon, James has unzipped his fly, letting Drew slip a hand into his shorts. James continues to watch the off-screen video, but also maintains a firm gaze on what's going on down below. It's fun to watch this scene and think about what's going on inside James' head. Is he freaking out? Is he loving it?James shucks off his pants, leaving himself just in his bright blue boxers. Drew continues to manhandle him. "That feel OK for you?" Drew asks. "Yeah, it feels good," James replies, as we hear heavy breathinge from the muscled man.Offe the boxers, and down goes Drew. "Mmm, that feels good," James says, throwing his head back. Well, if this is "weird" for James, as he said earlier, he's not seeming to mind what's happening now.I'll let you find out how the scene ends, but I will tell you this.:At the end of the scene, Mike asks James how it went. He says, "It was good . . ." Mike asks, "How'd you feel about Drew sucking your cock?" James pauses, and says, "it was . . . I liked it . . . it was real good. . . . I wasn't expecting it to feel that good.""You think you can do that again?" Mike asks, hopefully."It's very possible," James says, smiling.And with that, we're out!
Duration: 17:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1794kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 242.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew and James

Время генерации страницы 0.32907 секунды с 9 запросами