View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 11:45 AM   #58
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hailey Redux Part One Cantley

We did not get a chance to finish our ideas with Hailey Young last time we saw her so we decided to bring her back right away. This time we do not want her to know what kind of ideas we have so she is starting out blind and deaf. While white noise plays into her ears we have a nice discussion with the decoration model, Sasha. Once we have a few ideas, though, we change the audio over to our feed. She cannot see anything that is going on but she can hear every word now.
For a girl with a paralyzing fear of spiders this is the worst position in the world. It only takes a few minutes for her mind to conjure up the sensations to go along with our games. Spiders crawling on her skin and through her hair. When the hood comes off the situation does not improve any. Our pre-feed torments are nothing compared to what is yet to come.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Redux Part One

Slave A Part 3 Rudy

Water torture is one of the most insidious ways of breaking someone there is. It relies on the slow, steady drumming of small drops of water, something no one would be afraid of naturally. But after a few minutes it hurts like hell. The accumulated energy is like having a drill going through your forehead. It's painful, it's intense, and it's relentless. One of the worst torments in the world.
But we managed to find a way to keep Abigail Dupree's mind off of it for a few minutes. Attach electrodes to her tit and face and threaten to shock the shit out of her and she will forget all about the pain in her head and concentrate all of her effort on begging us not to push the little button that is going to cause her so much pain. She does everything short of screaming out the safe word, including crying, begging, threatening and bargaining.
It's an interesting study in the effects of fear. Endza has a good story about it, too. Something about terror is so damn sexy.
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave A Part 3

Mya McKay Lake Benton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Emma Part 1 Bullhead City

This live feed started rollingAnd revealed something newTwo hot girls named EmmaNow Thing One and Thing Two.They came here for bondageAnd all kinds of rough playSo we took your requestsAnd streamed them all day.What questions do we haveWhen we know they will answer true?“How much should we pay,For a Thing One and Thing Two?”Thing One says for five dollarsShe will make us changeThing Two says her valueIs best seen as a range.“Let's start at a dollarand I will work it higherevery time I please you,my potential buyer.” Well, she will get her chanceThere is always time for thatBut first Thing One suffersFor Elise and MattThey torment both her nipplesThey pinch on both her tits.They get some electricityRunning through her clit.She would likely screamIf there was any way she couldBut she can barely breatheThrough the latex hood.And so Thing One will struggleAgainst bondage and in painUntil we get bored of whipping herAnd move to Thing Two again.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Part 1

Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey) Horse Shoe

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Rain DeGrey has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her. There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense. She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip. The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment me hard (Rain DeGrey)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами