View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 05:02 PM   #29880
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,531 раз(а) в 15,457 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Red face shiny pantyhose

I knew you couldn’t resist! Don’t worry, I brought what you begged for but first, I’m going to work you up to the surprise. After all, you wouldn’t want to upset me and have me to make another office visit where I show up in the middle of a conference just to see your face drop. Much better! Complimenting your Owner on how delicious I look in my gorgeous pantyhose, white lingerie and platform black heels.

Let’s be clear, no playing with your CLIT even when I introduce your new adorable lingerie that will pop on your girly body and will leave your tight ass exposed. I do have other surprises in my sissy bag. This metal chastity will look just right on your clitty and with you in your cute lingerie. We need to get you prepared for daddies cock so I can put you to good use. Come here slave, it’s makeup time.

Category: FEMINIZATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SISSY TRAINING, BRAT GIRLS, HIGH HEELS, LINGERIE.
Keywords: madame brooks, nikki brooks, brat, goddess, owner, control

Name: Nikki Brooks - Sissy Upgrade (1080-HD)
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:02
Size: 1.71 Gb

https://k2s.cc/file/3bdda8b36687f/pantyhose15651.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12436 секунды с 9 запросами