View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 07:15 AM   #471
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amateurs Do It - Kaleb & Jamie Yashiro

Kaleb is no stranger to our amateur cameras but newbie Jamie is just learning the ropes. With nipple piercings, a thin smooth torso and a pubic tattoo that reads “crikey!”, it’s not that Jamie is new to sex. In fact, that sly little smile of his tells of a sneaky surprise to come!
The two make out for a long time, exploring each other’s bodies as they get more and more turned on. Clothes come off revealing Jamie in his soft state. Beautiful, but nothing compared to its final form! Kaleb leans in to take Jamie into his mouth and that’s when the real show gets going!
Jamie may not have shown much at first, but now that his throb-knob is getting erect, it keeps growing, and growing, and growing! Soon Kaleb finds his throat under full attack as Jamie’s huge dick probes every part of it! Kaleb is doing his best to deep throat, but this cock is just so thick and long!
Jamie has his eye on a different one of Kaleb’s holes. After getting it good and wet with a vigorous tongue rimming, Jamie helps Kaleb get into cowboy position to start fucking in earnest.
This is what Jamie’s been waiting for! Kaleb slides Jamie’s monster into his willing hole, but there’s just too much Jamie to fit all the way in! Kaleb tries bouncing on the thick stick but he just can’t take it all in.
Jamie suggests they change positions and try again. How will Kaleb have to bend to get that whole thing inside his hungry hole?
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateurs Do It - Kaleb & Jamie

Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy Shaved and Oral Sex Loxley

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Blowjob ,Shaved ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Trimmed ,Latino ,Amateur ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Domination ,Interracial ,Fetish ,Bondage ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Joseph has had plenty of lessons already but the boy needs to be taught how to suck a real man's cock. Master Devon feeds the roped down boy his incredible dong, the awesome length of dark dick thrusting into the twink's mouth and drooling precum for the sub boy to drink. Joseph works hard to worship the big juicy cock, but it seems Master Devon needs more.
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3780kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 268.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy Shaved and Oral Sex

Dennis Sexy in the bath Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Horny amateur gay Dennis Sexy jerks off and cums in shower action.
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dennis Sexy in the bath

Hot Little Adam's Lesson Continues Kissing and Natural Bunnlevel

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Adam Clark ,Kaleb Karnes
Genres: Blowjob ,Cut ,Smooth ,First Time ,American ,On The Sofa ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Straight Turned Gay ,Trimmed ,Amateur ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Kissing ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Oral Sex ,Natural ,Clean Shaven
Adam's lesson in cock sucking is encouraging him to explore more, he can't seem to stop slurping that delicious boner his friend has for him and understandably Kaleb wants to get as much precum out of the boy as possible. With his ass up and Adam groping it it's clear the boy is ready to fuck his first boy hole.
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 184.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Little Adam's Lesson Continues Kissing and Natural

TheTroopsAreWild 2017 Livingston Manor

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Brian Slater, Cam Kurtand, David Chase,
Genres: Amateurs, Military, Oral, Anal, Rimming, Threesome, Cumshots, Facial, Interracial, Hidden Camera
This is a series of clips I’ve started recording here during my time in the military. A lot of crazy shit goes down in here and I feel like people should get a chance to see it. First, I hid cameras in the guard shack and capture my Sergeant. Every day at 14:00 hours he makes me suck his dick. I had to get it on film. Also, I ran into the bathroom for some dick inspection. Hahahaha…. I got kicked out. Shit always goes down when the Sergeant joins for game night. This particular night, he made us play a different sort of game. A game called a threesome!!!!!! From time to time we do get to have some fun out here.
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheTroopsAreWild 2017

Lets flip fuck, happy thanks giving Palm Harbor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
Chris Damned big cock play, hard jerk off on bed, amateur solo show.
Duration: 3:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 153.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets flip fuck, happy thanks giving

Berlin Pisser Gulfport

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Deep Throat, Rubber, GangBang , Rubber-licking, Boot-licking, Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, Ellbow-Fisting, European Hunks, Piss, Amateur Fucker
Amateur pissing at its best. See this hunks in piss and hard fuck action. Enjoy 4 hours of juicy games.
Duration: 3:16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3205kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Pisser

Время генерации страницы 0.15481 секунды с 9 запросами