View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 10:13 AM   #2112
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Grandmas House Version 0.09 Chadds Ford

Release Year: 2022
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter game with all the staples you’ve come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic “walking in on MC’s morning wood” scene. Except this time there’s a twist, you’ll be seducing your ’s Friend instead of your Landlady…
Changelog Version 0.09:
• Days 29 to 31;
• 3000 lines and 850 renders;
• Fixed some typos.
Release Date: 17 June 2022
Genre: Anal, Big tits, Milf, Titjob, Harem
Version: 0.09 + Character Chart
Censorship: No
Language: English

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grandmas House Version 0.09

Long Story Short Version 0.8a Herford

You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships. However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle. Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe?
Changelog Version 0.8a:
• Fixed – when clicking right click when on the settings screen before starting a game, causes a black screen;
• Fixed – When you liked or commented on an image with additional images, it would jump back to the start;
• Fixed – On version 0.7 Ann’s house scene, wrong renders were shown (Ann with outfit instead of normal clothes);
• Fixed – A small jump (in resolution) that had occurred when an animation started playing.
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Corruption, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Group Sex
Version: 0.8a + Walkthrough

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Story Short Version 0.8a

Project Version 1.20.03 Kajang

Project is a visual novel with multiple choices about the story of a hit man who, after faking his own , tries to live a normal life in the city of White Raven, a city full of opportunities, adventures and of course women. This is the first chapter of his adventures.
Changelog Version 1.20.03:
• Fixed a bug that in some situations when time passed at the end of a chapter in the MC’s house new images were not displayed.

Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Interracial, Milf, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex
Version: 1.20.03

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Project Version 1.20.03

One Day At A Time Chapter 11c New Sharon

In One Day at a Time you will take the role of an active addict. You live with your girlfriend Lydia who is also an addict. Along the way you will meet several other women and have the chance to romance, or ultimately corrupt them. There will be many important decisions to make on your journey that will lead you either down a path to redemption or debasement. Will you make the choice to keep living the only life you know, by whatever means necessary, or will you embrace a new way of life. This is entirely up to you... Although the game contains heavy subject matter there is plenty of humanity and humor as well. These are not street bum junkies. I wanted to shed light on what it's like to be addicted to drugs, and what it takes to maintain that or ultimately say enough is enough and choose to get clean. This game is very personal to me based on past experience. All of the characters are fictional, but the lifestyle is not. Since I am anonymous here I would like to take the time to say I've been sober for over 12 years, just so no one thinks I'm currently living this life, but I certainly did.
Changelog Chapter 11c:
• 2441 Renders;
• 7035 Lines of Code;
• 12 Animations;
• 56065 Words.
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex
Version: Chapter 11c
Censored: No

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Day At A Time Chapter 11c
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07756 секунды с 9 запросами