View Single Post
Old 06-19-2022, 11:03 AM   #147
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Canned Magalia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Canned

Welcoming Big Boobs Eddy

Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn’t ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp’s talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let’s watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12140kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming Big Boobs

Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4 Mengla

The producers of this movie state that the girls co-operated all the way through the shooting, they didn't ask for termination at any time, which is made obvious during the film. The models didn't suffer any severe injuries and didn't need medical treatment. On the other hand, we don't suggest that everybody should watch it. If you think it's too much for you based on the pictures, do not download this movie: You are probably right. Attention! Explicit content! Viewer discretion advised!
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11620kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pages From The Lomp's Diary Part 4

Amanda Tits Torture Trieste

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave milf Amanda Tits Torture, ball gagged and cuffed action.
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 311.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Tits Torture

Fawn Locke Park Falls

As we saw on Hardtied Fawn Locke is a bondage enthusiast. She loves being restrained tightly and tormented. Fawn says she loves predicaments and strenuous bondage so OT puts her body in a frame that makes her hold a squat. If that's not enough her legs are spread wide exposing her beautiful cunt.
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fawn Locke

Demonic Desires Railroad

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me.
Duration: 44:03
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demonic Desires

Impersonating Monica Plymouth Meeting

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Impersonating Monica
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03414 секунды с 9 запросами