View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 10:55 AM   #56
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p Scandinavia

Cast: Layla Love
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temporary Whore Bowl - FullHD 1080p

Fuck Valentines Day Meadville

Cast: Amara Romani
Genres: Anal, DP, Ass To Mouth, Foursome, MMMF, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Facial, Hardcore
There's nothing a cock craving slut like Amara Romani wants more on Valentine's Day then to be stuffed in all of her holes! Amara prepares to celebrate the day of love making by getting prepared in her room where she shoves a heart-shaped butt-plug up her beautiful ass and puts on seriously sexy lace lingerie! Amara wants cock, and a lot of it, so she invites over three different dudes who all think that they're going to have her to themselves. But what really turns Amara on is getting absolutely fucked in her mouth, pussy and ass--all at the same time! While the guys might be disappointed that they have to share the beautiful Ms. Romani, they're cocks only get harder as they feel this sexy slut's pussy getting absolutely soaking wet with each pounding she takes! This Valentine's Day, give your babe what she's truly after: an un-fucking-forgettable gangbang that will leave her pussy and ass wide open and her filthy mouth craving more dick! And if you're lucky enough to have a beautiful babe like Amara Romani, you'll want to share her and give her all that she desires because this chick can handle all the dick that cums her way! Happy Valentine's Day, fuckers!
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Valentines Day

Leah Winters - No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams Summertown

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Swirlies, Licking piss from floor, anal creampie eating, Anal stretching, gagging, Nasty filth, Spankin
After a few days together, Leah's ass had been through quite a lot. So Dr. Mercies decided it was the perfect time to roughly brutalize it all over again. For the sake of variety, he took her to the bathroom this time and had her sit on the counter. There, he reamed her with the dildo glove extremely roughly and did some very rude, prolonged ass-to-mouth on her. They bonded so well during this that the doctor softened up a bit and actually fucked her ass somewhat kindly. This less to a mutual orgasm and a very rare in-the-ass cumshot for the doctor. Naturally, Leah ate her anal creampie before serving as Dr. Mercies' urinal and ass licker. Maybe this sounds like a cruel day for Leah, but it was truly another great one for her. And quarantine--well, that's been pretty great for the doctor.
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 979.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - No-Rest Room: Quarantine Dreams

HobyBuchanon - Brooke Johnson Is Throat Fuck Meat Jacksonburg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Creampie, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pissing, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck
The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth.
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HobyBuchanon - Brooke Johnson Is Throat Fuck Meat

Blake Blossom - Sinntillating Curves Huntingtown

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Blake Blossom
Genres: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Face Fuck, Facial, Gagging, Gonzo, High Heels, Natural Tits, Oil, Pool, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Spanking, Tattoo, Wet
Beauty Blake Blossom is hanging poolside and showing off her amazing body in a sheer, purple dress. Blake pulls down her top and lets her perfect, natural tits bounce and giggle in the sunlight. The only thing Blake desires today is a big, fat cock to fill her tight holes! When JMac arrives, he covers Blake's creamy body in oil and worships every inch of her. Soon, Blake is trying to fit all of JMac in her mouth, spit drips down her chin and onto her plump titties. Blake has an insatiable appetite for cock and she won't quit until JMac's dick is drained dry!
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Blossom - Sinntillating Curves

SP Slave Ass Mouth - Abigail Dupree Erode

Genres: BDSM, Pain, Discipline, Cock Sucking, Ass Plug, Posture Collar, Master, Slave, Crop, Block and Tackle, Rope, Hands restrained to Knees
To the BDSM Master and slave, Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission are the foundation, the building blocks binding a higher spiritual order in a relationship involving sadomasochism.
Mental anguish and suffering from physical and mental triggers to bring euphoria is an art favorably called riding the edge. This state of release is very transcending, a key identifier to the exchange sought between a Master and slave, Dom⁄sub, top⁄bottom. Some do this very well, some seek this in vain.
The submissive mind and heart wants to be under someone's control, ideally, not by just anyone. In some the need to be kept as owned property is very strong, unlike relations of girl⁄boy friend, husband or wife. The slave with good direction is then armed with a mindset bound for success. A slave needs to be treated as a slave and nothing more!
There are two very successful ways into becoming a great slave to a worthy Master.
1: is that a Master hones and influences a submissive mind with rules, information, patients and the environment to bring up a servant worth having with lots of work from both parts to become a good slave.
2: The slave mind and heart is in the submissive naturally. The slave actively seeks the right rock onto which to settle with proactive rules and discipline.
Master James reflects:
I know these things because I have been through both and a few different in between. My slave abigail is⁄was of the natural slave mind and heart. I am yet again reminded of the Debrisx training and disciplinary way of life for success and harmony.
Slave abigail is tethered to the gallows by chain block and tackle to her posture collar which is drawn tightly to her neck. Her wrists are bound to her knees with chain. Bent over, she is , cropped, groped, made to suck cock with her tits out and told to wiggle that ass with her inflatable ass plug pumped up proper gagging on cock. Master James gives her a good ass fucking later that day off camera, not recorded.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Slave Ass Mouth - Abigail Dupree

Extreme Schoolgirls Part 6 Willow Creek

Release Year: 2004
Genres: Peeing, Gagging, Fisting, Anal, Teen, Extreme
Mya gets her ass attacked in Las Vegas! Cameron is super stupid schoolgirl slut! Desire from Florida gets a runaway rectal reaming! Watch them all get fucked like crazy, in their pussies, up their butts and down their throats!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:17
Video: 560x416, DivX 5, 1379kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Schoolgirls Part 6
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04114 секунды с 9 запросами