Old 06-22-2022, 09:32 AM   #3095
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage while Licking My Pussy! Ella Kross

New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage while Licking My Pussy! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : New Slave Experiences Chastity Cage while Licking My Pussy!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 300 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 11 min 11 s

When this loser asked to step into my world, he had no clue the trouble hewas in for! When he agreed to rent me an apartment free of charge if Ishowed him what being a dominatrix is all about, I wasted no time turninghim into my obedient new slave. He quickly finds himself strapped to atable naked with a chastity cage secured to his cock while I tease him bygrinding my hot body into his. Groans of discomfort escape the ball gaghe`s wearing as he longs to touch me but can`t, his growing hard-on that`srestricted by the cock cage aching in its confinement. I sit on his face,make him sniff my crotch, and pull my panties aside to have him lick mywet, shaved pussy. "Lick it better!" I shout as he wines in agony, wantingso badly to cum but being completely unable to. He squirms in misery as heeats me out, the metal cage around his cock digging into his dick as hiserection throbs. "I`m going to cum on your face," I say as I kneel abovehim, my perfect tits exposed and nipples hard. I have a powerful orgasm ashe licks my pussy and thank him with a few brisk slaps to the face!
Genre : Female Domination, Oral Servitude, Orgasm Control, Pussy Eating, Chastity

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02468 секунды с 9 запросами