View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 07:22 AM   #255
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MilitaryClassified Frankie4 blowjob Aloha

Frankie has returned because..well because he needs money mostly. As much as I would love to think they want me they really only want the cash and the sexual satisfaction which I offer to them and both whole heartedly. Frankie has become quite accustomed to me and today he's going to kick back and enjoy one a Rob's special blowjob. I love the expressions on Frankie's face because he looks so nieve and innocent, just the type of guy that makes my website such a hit!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Frankie4 blowjob

Forward March vol.2 Bareback Progression Piura

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Kevin, Brad, Cole
Genres: bareback, military
The Action Progresses ... Bareback!
Kevin reminds me of a married man that is trying gay sex for the first time. You know the type ... so hungry, so curious and so fucking excited that they want to try it all in the first go. Well, that would be an accurate description of Kevin and Brad is just as ready to move forward as we position Kevin between Brad's legs with his ass in the air, ready and waiting for Cole to take the first plunge deep into his ass. Cole gets inside Kevin and starts slowly fucking him while Brad rubs Kevin's head as he lays his head on Brad's chest ... but it isn't long before Kevin is all lathered up and eager to go. Cole may have gotten himself into a little more than he's used to handling with Kevin. Once the seal is broken, Kevin gets demanding. Cole puts him on his back and Brad gets above him to feed him the cock while Cole delivers his to the back door. Kevin opens right up and is taking the cock like a fucking true champ.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:26
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forward March vol.2 Bareback Progression

ASSault, Scene 1 (Brian Bonds, Christian Lesage) White

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brian Bonds, Christian Lesage
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
Video language: English
Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to flaunt the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6597kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ASSault, Scene 1 (Brian Bonds, Christian Lesage)

MilitaryClassified Jensen blowjob Cruz Bay

From time to time I will meet these younger straight studs that remind me of twinkies and who doesn't like desert! I emailed Jensen back and forth for a few weeks before he became comfortable enough to respond and actually negotiate this blowjob today which he was reluctantly agreeing too because of the money. Surprise, surprise! What really was a surprise was how Jensen reacted to the blowjob because I really think he was pleasantly surprised at how good it turned out to be.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 177.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Jensen blowjob

Время генерации страницы 0.06647 секунды с 9 запросами