All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

George Colon Moosup

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: George Colon
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
4 folks in the douche grasp and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that hot gay-for-pay fellow everyone wants to fuck.Our folks are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are gay-for-pay guys who get tied-up and torn up for the first-ever time. Some are faggot guys from puny Southern towns who enjoy to have fun around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, hot and total of cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5966kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 868.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: George Colon

Adrian Little Laclede

Cast: Adrian Little
Perverse Sir John comes back to abase and degrade his miserable victim elliott. He appears dressed in just his trunks which he orders the victim to nuzzle his nose into. The gay-for-pay top rapidly develops an swelling and flops out his awesome man meat which he commences to pump into the facehole of the powerless sub. Elliott widens when the cock forcibly slips in and out of his facehole and drool adorns the huge chunk of meat. Then the Sir orders the victim to bend over and leisurely pumps his rock-hard man meat deep into the sub's arsehole. This makes elliott wail and this noise enlarges as the activity speeds up. The victim is rolled over onto his back on the floor as John proceeds to fuck into him, causing him considerable harm to his opened up hole. Shortly the top is grunting noisily and shoots spunk into the miserable fag's facehole and makes him guzzle down the large jizz. This approach leaves the victim defeated and collapsed on the floor.
Duration: 8:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2517kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 161.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Little

Bareback Classics Vol. 1 Disc 2 Thida

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Disc Two contains Joe Cade and Mike Gregory in Behind Closed Doors; Race Jensen and Jack Lofton in Cruisin, Jon King, Casey Jordan, Robert Harris, and Tom Rucker in Perfect Summer; Kirk Mannheim, Roger Holtz, and Jack Egan in Badlands; Kevin Williams, Jim Pulver, Michael Cummings, and Brad Richard in Out of Bounds.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:55
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1075kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Classics Vol. 1 Disc 2

Ronald Lee Nove Mesto nad Vahom

Cast: Ronald Lee
Kenny is so damn glorious and kinky, too! He is always up for some kittling even though it drives him into hysterics. When I suggested he put on my straight jacket, he an ultra-cute smile and said, "Sure, why not'" I was ecstatic, of course. His feet are so ticklish even with just a feather that I was enjoying every minute. I took my time tantalizing this jaw-dropping teddy of a dude - and ultimately took the jacket off so I could kittle the rest of his glorious figure including his pits, sides and neck. This is one of my all time beloved scenes here on MFF!.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4645kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 565.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ronald Lee

Joe Parker And Blade Woods Dillonvale

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Joe Parker And Blade Woods
Genres: Duet, Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Fingering, Condom, Anal Sex, Cumshots, Hairy, Muscular, Twink, Other
Video language: English
Joe has a history when it comes to fucking around with his students. He's already been giving his cock to Blade's older brother, and the kid knows it too! He has leverage to get everything he wants from that gorgeous man, including his long and rock hard daddy dick in his mouth and ass! Joe gives his student an awesome fuck on the desk!
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Parker And Blade Woods

Harold Garcia Belfield

Cast: Harold Garcia
4 guys in the bathroom grip and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that scorching gay-for-pay man everyone wants to fuck.Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are gay-for-pay guys who get tied-up and fucked for the very first time. Some are homosexual guys from diminutive Southern towns who enjoy to play around but have never done restrain bondage before. All of them are young, scorching and full of cum.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harold Garcia

Cruz and Niko Pinto

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos.
Today's scene is a scorcher! It's definitely one of the best -- and most intense -- scenes we've shot in a while, and I'm stoked to share it with you guys. We've brought back newbie Cruz for another scene, and this time he's paired up with Niko -- and I think it's lust at first sight. Both of the guys are throwingpliments left and right at one another, and before you know it, they're making out. (If you're keeping track at home, the small talk lasts for about one minute and 14 seconds before they're locking lips and going to town. They couldn't keep their hands off one another.) It's always interesting to see how far the guys go once director Kaden has stepped out of the room. (He always removes himself from the scene for a few minutes at the top of the filming, to let the guys chit-chat.) Well, Cruz and Niko waste zero time in the chit-chat department, and by the time Kaden returns, they're both buck naked and sucking cock. (Did I mention the guys are into one another?) The fit bodies of Cruz and Nikopliment one another quite nicely. Both have broad chests, big biceps, and thick muscular legs. I'm convinced their asses are almost identical, too! This is one long scene too -- 40 minutes! The guys suck one another, they both rim with gusto, finger, and fuck each other -- hard. It's a match made in heaven. (When Cruz starts tongue-fucking Niko's ass, you're going to lose it. Niko almost did!) I love it when Niko says "Quit playing with it!," as Cruz teases him with a lengthy rim job and his cock head, "I want you to fuck me!" Well alright then! Cruz doesn't have to be told twice, and it isn't long before Niko is a moaning mess, grabbing on to the sofa for dear life, as Cruz pounds him from behind. When they guys switch positions, and Niko is straddling Cruz, it's awesome -- Niko is rock hard and his dick is just flopping around in the breeze, bouncing as he thrusts himself down on Cruz's cock. "Fuck that ass, baby!" Niko groans. After a little bit of time, Niko says "I think it's my turn now baby," and that's our signal for the guys to switch things up. Niko bends Cruz over to rim and finger him, and taunts his ass with his cock head. Niko slips on a condom, and then slips into Cruz. A few minutes of nice-and-slow fucking goes by … and then all hell breaks loose and Niko starts wailing on Cruz's ass. All we're hearing is the slapping of skin, grunts of men and Cruz panting "Ooh shit" like he's in heat! Things are taken to a crazy new level when Cruz is on his back and Niko is going to town on him. I think they forgot the camera was even in the room. I'm not bullshitting you. It's just raw, hot, manfucking. DAMN. And when Cruz starts whispering "deeper, deeper," he ain't playing. There's something special happening here, I can feel it. And wait until the cum shots! My lord, Cruz is shuddering, shaking and full-on having an attack of the Ultimate Orgasm when he shoots. It's fantastic. And huge! When all is said and done, I think we made a good call with thisbination, and I hope to see Cruz back real soon!
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Niko

Время генерации страницы 0.35997 секунды с 9 запросами