Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dr. Dick's New Patient Alex Steller

Dr. Dick's New Patient Alex Steller

Tags: College, Boy, Gay
Name: Dr. Dick's New Patient

Resolution: 900x1200 File size: 29 Mb Number: 48

It was just your average day here at the clinic until Alex walked into my exam room. He has a wonderful smile and a positive vibe that exudes from his aura. He's a new student here at the college and was just coming in for his entry exam. After learning it had been a while since his last exam I took the opportunity to make sure he was in tip top shape. I checked his vitals and blood pressure and all seemed okay but just to make sure, I decided to take his temperature the old fashion way.....rectally. I was surprised to see him squirm when the glass thermometer penetrated his hole. The sight of his erection told me his hole wanted more so I insisted on a prostate examination. I slowly inserted my finger up his tight hairless asshole. I struggled to get it in it was so very tight. His vocal expression of ecstasy was clue enough for me to massage his prostate with my finger. After a few thrusts in and out his boy hole his dick got rock hard resulting in an explosion of cum everywhere, especially all over my scrubs. I think he deserves a second exam..just for more in depth study.

DOWNLOAD: Dr. Dick's New Patient
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11091 секунды с 9 запросами