View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 09:49 AM   #72
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unhappy Hillbilly Morrisonville

Genres: Facefuck, Puking, Crying, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Facial, Extreme, Drooling, Deepthroat
If you take away the poverty of Appalachia, and the effects that it has on people and their appearance, this girl would be my type. She was probably a hot stripper at one time until being blown out by motherhood. You get the jiggly gut, the floppy tits, the "I give up" look. But every so often she gives you a look and you can tell she still has it, albeit slightly. This was an emotionally charged scene. It was her first scene, too. Obviously, she never had two guys who can step, bring it to her at such a high level of intensity. Every stroke regardless of the hole was met with an insult. After awhile, between the verbal pejoratives and the physical magnitude of the hard face fucking and pussy drilling turned her into a pile of tears. She sat their broken. A sad pile of tits and holes sobbing like a bitch. She was tenderized and ready for 3 loads. She took them like a champ, but you could see the facade melt and a few tears leaked out which only cast light upon her inner turmoil.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2382kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappy Hillbilly

Cindy Crawford - Misused Mee-Maw Uganda

Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, DP, Double Penetrarion, MILF, Blonde, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke
Mee-maw got on her knees and let us take her mouth and neck like it was a sex toy. They fucked the hell out of it and she was a mess. Then the fucked her asshole and DP'd her and took it straight from her ass into her mee-maw mouth. They relived themselves in her mouth, too. She drank it like geritol. She took 4 giant loads to her face and sat there dumbfounded. She ate all of the cum and the drizzle from the whore bowl.
Duration: 56:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Crawford - Misused Mee-Maw

19 And Abused Weichang

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Video language: English
Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 And Abused

Shape Of The Gape Kuopio

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Broken penis? how do you like this turn of events after the royal blowjob? And this is not the whole list of those miracles that will be happening in this film today.
Duration: 1:27:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shape Of The Gape

Almost BBW West Fork

Cast: Kenzie Karz
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, DP, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She's Thicc. This is about as big as I go... personally. She's got great tits, and a meaty ass, but no fupa. I draw the line at the fupa--unless heavily requested, after all, I am about bidness. She got DP'd and did dirty ass to mouth. Watch her expression as she sucks off her bowels. She drank yellow discipline and ate her yakk. She laid there at the end in a pile sucking her thumb and whimpering. She fucked her own throat with Barney. If you don't know what Barney is, you aren't a true Facial Abuse® fan!
Duration: 57:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Almost BBW

Colon Plumber Phoenix

Cast: Lana a.k.a. Lana Anal
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjob, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
You know the gloves are off when we bust out the plumbing and pour her own yakk into her asshole, and then impact the yakk way up there until it explodes like a crowning deuce. It shot out of her rosebud asshole like a fountain. She was already well DP'd and painaled by this point--she was just ready for the colon calamities to conclude. She swallowed yellow d, and took 3 juicy facials to her cute pouty face. Then, we drizzled her with what was in her ass... on her head. Bing, bang boom, and Bob's your auntie.
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colon Plumber

Cum Kabob Bock

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This asylum seeker knocked on the wrong door, but I buzzed her in anyway, because she looked lost, and cold, and you could tell she needed some food, shelter, and to be treated like a dog. Immediately we had her bark and do tricks, as we held her leash taught. We snaked a cock all the way down her throat until hummus and other cuisine from that region began dripping off Bootlegs balls. He put a speculum in her pussy to check for anything that may be used as an IED, and then fucked her pussy with the speculum still inside. Then we nutted all over her covered head. We were good infidels today and did the west proud
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Kabob
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27878 секунды с 9 запросами