View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 10:01 AM   #68
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherie Baby Roff

I've been eagerly awaiting Cherie's Perfect Slave debut. In case you've been living under a rock, Cherie Deville is a tall, leggy MILF type with an amazing set of tits and the entire package that goes along with it. We've featured her on our other DungeonCorp sites (make sure you check them out), and now at long last, she's here on Perfect Slave. We start off watching as she puts up one heck of a battle. She attempts to wriggle away as Bane unhooks her brassiere, exposing her fleshy orbs. She gets high up on her toes while in the throes of this struggle...We then strip her bare, get a spreader bar between her legs, complete with a hefty dildo buried deep in her pussy. She's still putting up one hell of a struggle though, and I'm thinking there's only one true way to soothe Cherie's soul...Out comes the vibe, pressed tightly against her immaculately manicured pussy, and we watch a transformation take place before our very eyes as Cherie Baby gives in and grinds away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 133.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Baby

Eighteen and Curious Wild Horse

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Billy Nyx is as fresh as they come. Barely over 18, she doesn't have the kind of experience most girls do when they make it to our dungeon. She probably thought she was just going to dip her toes into the BDSM pool, but working with Matt Williams means diving in, head first.
Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eighteen and Curious

Perfect Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 4. Rhenen

Release Year: 2022
She just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...

Total size: 8.2 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 4.

Fun With Shapes Hamill

Studio: AdultTime
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
The always sexy dee williams lets a curious camera crew into her house for a tour. It starts out innocent enough, with dee showing off her living room, bedoom and gym. The fun starts when dee finishes the tour by leading the crew down to the basement and into her dungeon; full of sex toys and totally isolated, it's a great location for some hot fun. Dee removes her dress, revealing some sexy lingerie... And a buttplug in her ass. She takes the buttplug out, revealing that it's a pretty long toy. But that's not enough. Dee allows the crew to keep filming as she brings out bigger and bigger toys to "feed her hungry ass". This is a dream come true for anal play and gaping fans. In the end, a worn out dee tells the crew to see themselves out as she starts to clean her messy dungeon.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun With Shapes

Bondage Harp - HD 720p Forney

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Ball Gag
Nervous doesn't come close to describing Harper Madi. She's the type of timid little lady that you'd never expect to be tied up in some guys dungeon. Her sweet smile also tells us that she's excited as much as she is scared. An intense hogtie and a large ball gag shows off Harper's fantastic body. As she drools uncontrollably on the floor and rolls around on the floor. Her feet make a nice target for some tickling. The vibrator and a big metal toy in her cunt prove that she's having a good time. She even gets bratty when she's asked if she'll seek permission to cum. Some denial gets that in line and soon she's begging for it.
Duration: 40:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Harp - HD 720p

Damon & Ashley Amistad

Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon & Ashley

Trespassing Slaves Iredell

Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trespassing Slaves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10109 секунды с 9 запросами