Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Ass Itches! Avery Chase, Alex Steller

My Ass Itches! Avery Chase, Alex Steller

Tags: College, Boy, Gay
Name: My Ass Itches!

Resolution: 900x1200 File size: 20 Mb Number: 31

Today's day started with a new patient that's suffering from a strong infestation of noseeums. Apparently, Avery was laying out on the beach right before sunset on the beach just relaxing and enjoying his visit on South Beach when all of a sudden he starts to feel a slight burning and tingling. Thinking nothing of it he continues laying until it becomes very uncomfortable...when he opens his eyes he sees he's surrounded and covered in noseeums. His skin is covered with small red bite marks that itch like crazy. So before I administer a special cream to help alleviate his issue I get a call from Nurse Cindy. She tells me that Alex is having a mild panic attack over a tingle in his prostate.

In walks Alex in the middle of my examination with his issue...I don't like to be interrupted when I'm treating a patient so just to teach him a lesson. I made Alex suck Avery's dick. After Avery busted his nut..I applied the lotion on his itchy ass. Hopefully he learned not to lay on the beach without DEET.

DOWNLOAD: My Ass Itches!
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12734 секунды с 9 запросами