Old 06-25-2022, 07:37 AM   #76
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stone Ways Mellwood

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Ali Luis, Axel Tong, Calvin Mare, Carey Lexes, Elijah Find, Frank Walk, Jack Soggy, Marcus Polkas, Miron Zeal, Quinton Corn, Ray Jeremiah, Ross Boron, Rublan Bask
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Cumshots, Uniform, Big Cocks
8 bareback scenes!
Here at Stony Ways academy, we have a long tradition of taking boys and turning them into MEN! How we do it is a whole other story ... but for the first time you will get a sneak peak at our tested methods to build military discipline, cumradery, and teamwork! Stony Ways is the next feature installment from Hammer Entertainment and features 14 youthful lads in 8 amazing bareback scenes with cum eating and facial cumshots! As the scouts embark on a new les on life. Watch as these spring chickens bend over and discover something new about their hairless bunkmates. The troops are marching to the nearest campground to rub two sticks together to start a massive fire of lust and anal perations!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:22:18
Video: 800x600, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stone Ways

Muscle Trainee - Part 5 Trimmed and Bondage Hatchechubbee

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Drake Jaden ,Sean Duran
Genres: Anal ,Cum Eating ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Shaved Head ,Bondage ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Fucking ,Deep Throat ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Master Sean continues to be impressed by his trainee sub Drake. He's flogged him, jerked him, sucked him, used clamps on his nipples and fucked his tight hole too, all the while trainee Drake maintained and refused to cum. Now it's time to use that mouth and spill his seed all over Drake's face, an act that has the trainee jerking out his own glorious load! Looks like Master has made his decision.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5573kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Trainee - Part 5 Trimmed and Bondage

Suck My Balls Mattson

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Its where every hole is a goal and nothing is taboo whether it's a tender duet that has young lovers taking their time as they make love or they're joining in with the 22 guy gangbang that has everyone sticking as many cocks in their mouths and and equal amount up their soft boy butts. Or maybe you get a proposition from a hot boy inviting you to Suck My Balls and in return he'll spear your tight, virgin ass with his big, fat and ungloved cock. These twinks are in the mood for a little foreplay and load of bareback fucking in over three hours of hard action.
Duration: 1:47:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck My Balls

Tag Team Breeders Peacham

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Breed Me Media
Cast: Adrian, Chase Roberts, Colin Roberts, Maxime Fuuq, Rich Wrangler, Thomas Steel
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, ThreeWays
Next best thing to a bareback movie is a bareback 3 some movie. The more barebackers the better! Breed Me Media presents its first bareback 3 some movie with hot bareback stars Maxime Fuuq, Rich Wrangler and Adrian! Big cocks, more cocks and all bareback action is waiting for you in this hot 3some movie.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:17
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 952.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Breeders

Ready To Fuck Leetonia

Studio: Twink Deluxe
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
It's a non-stop cornucopia of premium twink on twink interaction that sees these boys getting their mouths and tight asses stretched out by a big, fat dick, some interracial action sees a hot black stud bury his over-sized cock into his first white dude and a fantasy is fulfilled as one young teen is more than happy being the boy-meat in a manwich that sees his ass getting a double dose of cock at the same time
Duration: 1:51:32

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ready To Fuck

Ride My Cock Waitara

Studio: Playful Toy Boys
Ride My Cock, but first they get into kissing and licking every nook and cranny of each other's hot bodies before gliding their big, fat cock into a juicy and extremely compact ass. These boys are in the mood for a little foreplay and load of bareback fucking in over three hours of hard action.
Duration: 1:49:27

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride My Cock

Musclemen Moving Company, Inc. vol.2 Carrsville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Big Blue Productions
Cast: Ty Fox, Dakota James, Mark Slade, Marcos Pirelli, Hans Ebson, Cody Miller
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, Facial Cumshot, Big Dick
Check it out, guys - Ty Fox bottoms! It's always a hard day on the job for the beefcake who work at The Musclemen Movingpany, Inc. Whether it's moving furniture from one end of Los Angeles to another or bending over and getting their straight bodybuilder holes stuffed with each other's man dick, it's all go go go. Ass eating, cock sucking, cum eating, these guys truly deliver and for the first time in history, straight ex-wrestling coach Ty Fox bends over and gets his tight hole fucked and stretched by straight neer Dakota James. You won't believe how Ty yells in pain as his virgin hole is stuffed to the max with Dakota's fat cock.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:56
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 936.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Musclemen Moving Company, Inc. vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.03276 секунды с 9 запросами