View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 10:02 AM   #75
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dakota Marr - Punished Hard At Wrong House Poplar Ridge

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
Video language: English
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Punished Hard At Wrong House

Sacrificial Lamb Tire Hill

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Savannah Sixx
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Family roleplay screne. Tormented betrays friend to satisfy twisted 's dark urges
Taylor (savannah sixx) is excited to have one last slumber party with her best friend, megan (vanessa sky). They're both soon going away for college and their friendship is sure to change since they won't be able to see each other as often. That's why it's so important to make this a night to remember.
But megan hasn't been herself awhile now -- not since luke (ricky spanish), megan's older , moved back home. Once they're lounging alone in bed later, taylor tries to get megan to open up about what's bothering her but can't seem to get through. Taylor's heartbroken when megan shuts her out and turns off the light. It's apparently time for bed but taylor's mind is racing...
Somehow, taylor finally manages to drift off, although she's later stirred by the feeling of heat against her back. She thinks it's megan wanting to finally talk but when she rolls over, she comes face-to-face with luke!
Luke reveals that he's there because megan threw taylor under the bus to save her own skin. You see, luke has certain... Urges... And since megan's his , he can't really act on them. Or at least, that's what megan's hoping, which is why she keeps luring other girls to bed for him.
Taylor can't believe that her best friend would do this to her, although luke isn't all that surprised. He gives her the chance to bail, but if she does, then he might just have to turn to megan after all. Although taylor's betrayed and devastated, she doesn't want megan to fall into luke's twisted hands... So she lifts her top to show off her breasts and slowly opens her legs for him.
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sacrificial Lamb

Lena's Debut - Part 1 Ramos Mejia

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena's Debut - Part 1

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting World Collection Part Three Mold

Mistress Nikki, in her gorgeous latex outfit and stilettos, enters her basement cage, revealing the sub who is locked within the floor cell. She makes sure to use his mouth to lick her shoes as she places her heel into his vulnerable cock and balls, as she torments him and explains that she is going to use her giant strapon to ruin his holes. She drags him out of his confinement and uses his mouth and throat to lube up the giant rubber cock, then pulling him tight against the bars to fuck him, showing no mercy with the hard thrusts, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is smashed, making him leak copious precum. Mistress continues the pegging in different positions before showing off his newly stretched and gapping asshole.

Total size: 17.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikki Whiplash Ballbusting World Collection Part Three

Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller - 720p New Liskeard

Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller - 720p
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18225 секунды с 9 запросами