View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 10:31 AM   #140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sharon White - Please Me More (2022) Port Colborne

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sharon White
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Video language: English
Nikki Nutz is in the kitchen getting a surprise breakfast ready for his hot stepmom, Sharon White. When Sharon comes downstairs, Nikki invites her to sit down as he serves her. Nikki claims that he's not hungry, so he stands beside Sharon to offer her prompt refills and anything else she needs until she confirms that she doesn't need anything else. Throughout the day, Nikki continues to make kind gestures to his stepmom like bringing her flip flops after her shower. Sharon begins to understand that Nikki has a bit of a crush on her, so she decides to come up with a nice reward for his kindness.
Once Nikki has settled in on the couch, Sharon slips into a set of lingerie and a robe. She tells her stepson that she has a kink in her neck and that she'd like a massage. Dropping the robe so Nikki can get a full eyeful, Sharon joins him on the couch and instructs him to rub her neck and shoulders. Next, Sharon lies down so Nikki can massage her lower back. Nikki can't help but pop a boner as he gets a big eyeful of Sharon's incredible body. When Sharon feels Nikki's stiffie poking into her ass, she turns the tables on her stepson and pushes him to a seated position. Turning around, Sharon drops to her belly and opens wide to start sucking Nikki off.
Nikki can't go back once he's had his stepmom's lips wrapped around his dick deep throating him. He takes Sharon up on her invitation to slide her thong aside and finger bang her while licking her clit. Then he indulges in her perky titties as he keeps his finger fucking going. By the time Nikki shoves it in, Sharon is dripping wet for him. The move from missionary to spooning, but Sharon needs it harder and deeper. Doggy does just the right trick, leaving stepmommy moaning loud and long. Sharon urges Nikki to take a seat once again so she can ride him in reverse cowgirl and then in cowgirl with her tits pressed into his face. All Sharon wants in return for her gift to Nikki is a creampie, which Nikki eventually delivers to leave her fully satisfied with her surprise lovemaking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8706kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharon White - Please Me More (2022)

Ballet Sub Ella – tea Terheijden

With about five or six hours to go, Ella was starting to feel the weight of all this metal on her body. Especially the extreme collar was getting very annoying, it was very tall and heavy. But she was really determined to make it. She kept smiling and always was happy to answer my questions, when I was walking around with my camera.
She was taking a break, reading a book, when I asked her to get up again and walk around. Because I just love seeing her walk on tip toes. It is an amazing skill and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest while she was under contract. Okay, walking on tip toes was not actually in the contract, I only came up with that after she signed, but she agreed to do it anyway, which is amazing!
Ella went to the kitchen to make tea, and it is just wonderful to see this tall ballerina locked in full steel in my kitchen, elegantly making tea, standing on her toes! She is such a bubbly person (which is very impressive considering where she is from and the situation at her home town at the moment), and I wish I could keep her for a lot longer. I am sure she will be back very soon, because she can’t really go home, so maybe I can offer her another Deal to help her out a bit!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella – tea

Husband and Neighbor DP Busty Asian Slut Polly Pons New Hope

Cast: Polly Pons
Genres: DP, Anal, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore
While a husband in the middle of fucking Polly Pons, his Asian slut wife, in the kitchen, the two are interrupted by a neighbor who comes into the house to discover what’s going on. The husband quickly invites him to join the fuck session and together the two dudes DP the Asian slut.
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11668kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Husband and Neighbor DP Busty Asian Slut Polly Pons

At Home In A Milfs Ass Palco

Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Isis Love
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
Sexy MILF Isis Love doesn't mess around with two things: baking pies and anal sex. But when it comes to her daughter's boyfriend, Xander Corvus, Isis gets the clear sense that he'd prefer the type of hospitality that's entirely sexual. After teasing Xander with her zipper jeans and big tits, Isis is forced to improvise in order to get some alone time with Xander away from her rigid daughter and doofus son. Luckily, a well-timed finger up the ass from Xander, and Isis' irresistible pies, creates the perfect sequence of events to give Isis and Xander the entire kitchen to themselves for some good, clean anal action.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 739.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At Home In A Milfs Ass

Yua saiki Glenmont

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Japanese, Hardcore, Uncensored
Beauty japanese girl Yua saiki pick up and fucking in kitchen.
Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yua saiki

Helena R masturbates in her kitchen with orgasms Brunettes and Brunettes West Willow

Cast: Helena R
Genres: Brunettes ,Denim ,Hairy Armpits ,Hairy Legs ,Lingerie ,Masturbation ,Meaty Lips ,Slim ,Striptease
Helena R is in her kitchen making her hot tea and relaxing. She sips it warmth and strips naked. Within seconds she fingers her hairy pussy and her clit. She fingers it deep to have incredible orgasms.
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena R masturbates in her kitchen with orgasms Brunettes and Brunettes

Aaliyah Love & Liv Revamped - Shark Time Of The Month Cardston

Cast: Aaliyah Love & Liv Revamped
Genres: Ball Sucking, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Deep Throat, Family Swap, FFMM, Panties, Passion, Sloppy, Trimmed
What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Liv Revamped and her swap brother Juan Loco are doing an arts and crafts project for shark month. The swap siblings have made shark mouths, which opens up all kinds of possibilities for fun flirtation. When swap parents Aaliyah Love and Damon Dice walk in on the craft time, they find Juan and Liv "biting" each other's privates with the mouths. Aaliyah and Damon lecture the swap kids about appropriate behavior, then leave them alone as they duck into the kitchen for a snack and a bit of action of their own.
The swap parents don't even feel like they're gone that long, but by the time they return they find Liv with her titties out and the shark mouth biting it. Juan has popped his stiffie out of his pants to put the shark mouth on his dick. Damon is about to reprimand the kids, but Aaliyah stops him. Instead, she pulls out Damon's dick and her boobs, then pus the shark mouths on her breast and Damon's cock. She tries to tell Liv and Juan to take in how stupid it all looks, but all Liv can see is how nice Damon's erection is. Feeling nice and horny, Liv tries to go for the gold but Aaliyah tries to stop her. After a bit of back and forth, Liv wins the argument that of course it's okay for them to all fuck. Aaliyah is feeling pretty horny from her kitchen flirting, so she takes on sucking Damon's dick while Aaliyah gets to enjoy blowing Juan.
Now that the swap family has begun their horny adventure, they're not about to stop until they're all satisfied. Swapping partners as they move to the couch, Liv gets on her knees on the couch arm so Damon can slam into her from behind, while Aaliyah lays on her back and lets Juan give it to her. The guys take a seat on the couch so that Liv can mount Juan's hardon in reverse cowgirl while Aaliyah mirrors her with Damon. The girls switch partners again for a double cowgirl stiffie ride. When Liv gets back on the couch's arm, this time on her back, Damo can't wait to fuck that pussy again. Aaliyah climbs onto her knees on the couch so Juan can use that nice cock on her to take her from behind. After such a lusty fuck, the guys can't keep from popping for a pair of cum shots that leave the whole swap famjam totally satisfied.
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9830kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaliyah Love & Liv Revamped - Shark Time Of The Month
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03872 секунды с 9 запросами