View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 11:12 AM   #240
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Collegian gymnast gets roughly fucked, deep throated & made to orgasm over and over Malaysia

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Wenona, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English
Welcome Wenona back to the pagers of Sexually Broken. This former Collegian Gymnast is flexible, strong and is packing a set of 12 pack abs. Sexually Broken is also the only place on the net where you can find Wenona bound and getting real cock.
Wenona is completely helpless, bound with leather and wooden poles trapping her to the bed in the perfect "fuck me" position. Her tight pussy is humiliatingly exposed. Her huge nipples feel the abuse of tight wooden clamps and her tongue is trapped in a Japanese wooden trap.
This is her first boy/girl bondage day. She has been a bondage model since 1999, but today is the first time she takes real cock while bound. The hard cock teases her pussy at first, but then drives home hard, causing Wenona to cum and cum quickly. We fuck her hard and deep, punishing her cervix and causing Wenona to moan like a common whore while the cock destroys her pussy.
The poles are removed and we manhandle her around so her head is upside down off the bed. The cock fucks her mouth hard, going deep down her helpless throat. Wenona fights for air as the cock brutally skull fucks her. Deep throat spit covers her face and glazes over her eyes as we fuck the shit out of Wenona's pretty face.
We fuck her mouth, spin her around, and fuck her pussy back and forth. This is cock overload for our helpless gymnast. In the end we vet wrap Wenona's long sexy legs behind her head, and cover the entire upper half of her body, mummifying her from toes to tits. She is stuck in a vertical piledriver, her ass and pussy exposed for anything we dare to imagine.
We finger fuck, dildo and vibrate Wenona to a countless number of intense and screaming orgasms! So many that Wenona is reduced to a babbling drooling shell of her former self. She is cum , deep in subspace and completely sexually overloaded and helpless. We leave Wenona with a "g spot" metal dildo jammed in her shaved cunt. She must push it out before we return, using only her pussy muscles. A task she is doomed to fail despite a heroic effort.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collegian gymnast gets roughly fucked, deep throated & made to orgasm over and over

The Maid Gets Wet (CharLady) - Foxie T Varberg

Cast: Foxie T
Genres: Boy-Girl, Close-up, Cumshot Czech, Degustation, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Redhead, Shaved, Vaginal, Wet hair
Naughty maid, Foxie T decides to treat her guy to some serious fun in todays Vipissy scene. She dresses in sexy lace pantyhose and a short maids outfit while using a feather duster to arouse him through his pants. After making sure he was nice and hard she sits on the back of the sofa, lifts up her skirt and reveals that her pantyhose are, infact crotchless! She aims a stream of her warm piss over his boxers and then licks them. It doesn't take long before his cock is out and horny Foxie is sucking on his shaft! He stands up to let her continue her blowjob then pisses into her mouth, giving her a taste of piss drinking! He aims his pee stream down over her tits and then helps her out of her soaking wet maids outfit. Foxie climbs on top of his dick and gets her pussy drilled. She lifts up and pees again, this time all over his hard cock and toned stomach. Foxie wastes no time in lapping up her juices then goes from pussy to mouth ready to take another mouthful of pee. This piss loving couple catch more of Foxie's pee in a big blue bowl and while Foxie gets back on her knees to suck cock, her guy pours the golden juices all over her! Next Foxie bends over on the sofa and gets her pussy fucked in doggystyle position. Her guy enjoys pissing inside pussy and then mid stream into her mouth before continuing to fuck her pussy. Finally, Foxie lays down and sucks him off to finish until taking a mouthful of cum followed by a nice refreshing taste of piss to end this perfect piss fuck scene!
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8081kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Gets Wet (CharLady) - Foxie T

Iviola fingers her shaved pussy Candiac

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pregnant, Solo
Sexy pregnant girl Iviola strip and shaved pussy hottest fingering.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iviola fingers her shaved pussy

Pristine Edge & Syren De Mer - How To Keep Your Stepson Under Control Gleason

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Pristine Edge, Syren De Mer
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Enhanced, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl-Boy, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Long hair, MILF, Panties, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Sloppy
Syren De Mer has her stepson, Oliver Flynn, wrapped around her little finger. This busty stepmommy can't wait to show off how well she has Oliver trained when her friend Pristine Edge comes over. She calls Oliver in to get her some water, and he does without hesitation. She then goes on to accidentally-on-purpose spill her , which Oliver cleans up immediately. While Oliver is on his knees, Pristine spreads her thighs to hike up her miniskirt and show him her panties. Pristine is impressed, so Syren suggests Pristine do the same with her own stepson.
Instead of taking the advice and heading home, Pristine decides she wants to see if she can get Oliver to do her bidding, too. The two stepmoms enter into an increasingly sexy competition where they each show a bit more skin than the last time to try to get Oliver to do what they'd like. Oliver is always happy to oblige, especially when Syren escalates to giving him a handie when he's sweeping. Pristine walks in on that and responds by whipping her titties out, then shoving Oliver's face into them so he can suckle her nipples. Now that the girls have taken their gloves off, it's not long before they both have their jugs out and their mouths all over Oliver's hardon.
Syren is the first to let Oliver fuck her. Bending over so she can take it standing from behind, she laps at Pristine's twat at the same time. Pristine takes it in next, with Syren standing behind Oliver and guiding the way his hips flex into her BFF's snatch. Taking a seat on the couch, Oliver enjoys having his bigtit stepmom ride him in reverse cowgirl. Pristine lays down on her back and spreads her thighs nice and wide so that Oliver can bang her while Syren rides Pristine's tongue. That's all Oliver can handle before he pulls out and blows his nut all over Pristine's big tits, just as the stepmoms wanted.
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9360kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pristine Edge & Syren De Mer - How To Keep Your Stepson Under Control

Remastered Teutopolis

Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Suspension, Cage, Ring Gag, Pussy Stretching, Caning, Flogging, Gas Mask, Torture, Needles
A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I’d stopped dating. It wasn’t the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I’m over ‘relationships’ for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That’s all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I’d watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I’d fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I’d had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I’d lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn’t admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He’d watched my eyes wander once he’d unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You’ll do everything I say. When I call, you’ll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You’re mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn’t fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remastered

Gianna Needs That Nut Quilicura

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil
The lovely Gianna Dior has returned for an ample pussy stuffing! She’s hot & tanned for the summer & she’s horny for a big, fat dick injection! She gives the dick a good suck before playing with her neatly shaved cunt. She takes endless dick drills both down her throat & up that tight cunt of hers! Gianna sucks & moans on the dick all for her pleasure, until he’s cumming all over her pretty ass!
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11705kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Needs That Nut

Shaved pussy loves guests Laona

Studio: Punani Films
Young blond bitch with a shaved pussy is in love with getting her pussy fucked from her beloved horny man. Moaning is only full of pleasure for the beautiful chick getting fucked for intense orgasms.
Duration: 21:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 587.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shaved pussy loves guests
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07740 секунды с 9 запросами