View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 06:45 AM   #509
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amateurs Do It - Kaleb & Jamie - 1080p Nestor

Kaleb is no stranger to our amateur cameras but newbie Jamie is just learning the ropes. With nipple piercings, a thin smooth torso and a pubic tattoo that reads “crikey!”, it’s not that Jamie is new to sex. In fact, that sly little smile of his tells of a sneaky surprise to come!
The two make out for a long time, exploring each other’s bodies as they get more and more turned on. Clothes come off revealing Jamie in his soft state. Beautiful, but nothing compared to its final form! Kaleb leans in to take Jamie into his mouth and that’s when the real show gets going!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateurs Do It - Kaleb & Jamie - 1080p

I made not so long ago Bay Pines

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Video language: English
Amateur gays hot blow and bareback anal sex on bed, See close up cums...
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2362kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 217.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I made not so long ago

Flipped with Mr Mason Lear Shageluk

Genres: Gay, Amateur, Blowjob
Chris Damned with Mr Mason Lear, Amazing blow and bareback anal action.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flipped with Mr Mason Lear

James and Shea Hayti

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: James II (aka
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Today's scene features James and Shea -- and wow, does Shea get it good from James! The gents start off in the shower, getting nice and squeaky clean before they get … nice and dirty. (Oh, I amuse myself so with the bad jokes!) The guys kid around about working out a little bit, and start slapping each other's asses, horsing around. They help lather one another up as we get to see all of their muscles glisten under the cascading water. (Shea is just glorious under the water -- his pec muscles are amazing. His abs are awesome too. Oh hell, he just has a great body.) Shea starts jerking James as the guys start to get down to business. Shea drops to his knees and starts blowing James under the shower. James reacts strongly, vocally, as he tells Shea how much he likes the attention his cock is getting. The guys switch it up a little bit, and James moves over to the side of the tub -- which is also helpful so that poor Shea doesn't drown under all that water in the shower. Heh. "I wanna see that fucking ass," James moans to Shea, who jumps up to show him his rear. James start slapping his butt around, telling him how he "can't wait" to bend him over and fuck him. "You ready for that big dick?" James asks. "Yeah," Shea says. James jokes back at him, "You don't sound too excited!" Ha! Next thing you know, James is deep inside Shea, telling him how his ass is "so tight!" Shea and James are moaning and groaning like cats in heat -- if you like aural sex, you're gonna get a kick out of this scene. When Shea sits atop James dick and goes for a ride, it's pretty amazing. He bounces along, with his dick waving around in the air, swinging back and forth as he drives his ass farther and farther down James' dick. Wait until the end of the scene, when Shea shoots his load *while* being fucked by James … and then when James shoots, it goes flying all over Shea's stomach. Awesome! When all is said and done, the guys are chatting with director Kaden, and Kaden says "wee back!" to Shea, saying how we sure did miss him here at Active Duty. And I know I'm glad to see his smiling face (and rocking body) back in front of the camera.
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James and Shea

Captive Jacked In The Woods Clean Shaven and Trimmed Cape Neddick

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Jaiden Fox ,Chase Endick
Genres: Handjob ,Trimmed ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Edging ,Rope ,American ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Amateur ,Smoking ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Fetish ,Bondage ,Big Dick
It's not every day you're taking a stroll in the woods and you find a boy like Jaiden roped up and naked, his big dick swinging. Chase doesn't care how he got there, but he does care about helping the guy with that cock and jacking him off until he's tormented him enough to break free of his own restraints to get that satisfying cum load gushing from his helmet.
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 780.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Jacked In The Woods Clean Shaven and Trimmed

Mace Jerking Off Medemblik

Release Year: 2021
Studio: RedHotStraightBoys
Cast: Mace Goodwin
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Amateur
Mace, a muscular 20-year-old straight boy, gets off on camera for the first time in this video. He’s got a big cock and a great butt, and he really enjoys himself in this video. As much as he enjoys himself, he doesn’t shoot much of a load. It’s small, but, if you look, it’s there!...
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mace Jerking Off

Deep Dicc & PrinceDiorX Padstow

Release Year: 2022
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6527kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 883.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Dicc & PrinceDiorX

Время генерации страницы 0.01564 секунды с 9 запросами