LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Billy Santoro & Vander Pure Hartington

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Chaosmen
Cast: Billy Santoro & Vander
Genres: Anal, Baraback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Fingering, Muscle, Hunks, Hairy, Cumshots
I think Santoro really liked being a piggy bottom for Vander!Pure Oink!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2164kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Santoro & Vander Pure

Solomon & Theon Pure Kananaskis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Solomon & Theon
Genres: Anal, Baraback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Fingering, Muscle, Hunks, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots, Facial
A little history about Pure videos.Over the last year or so, the guys have been watching a straight video with a similar theme. I really liked the idea of the room dropping away so that the focus was only on on them. No, the next step isn't green screening them and floating them in space, but the room adds a sense of elegance, while the oil on their hot bodies adds a little zing to it.In the past I have dabbled here and there with some hardcore fetish themes, so this one I am hoping would be a little bit more romantic or erotic.I thought the guys might feel weird about it, but the body worship part seems to have worked out, and if anything, the chemistry and energy seems ramped-up. These two guys both are into building their bodies and definitely got-off to rubbing oil all over each other's muscles.As for this video, there are a few other "firsts". I know many viewers are dubious of first time anecdotes, but Solomon and Theon forged ahead.Theon was ready to Top full time time and Solomon had a little surprise for himself, and me as well. At first I thought Theon was struggling to stay hard by fucking Solomon so tightly. But it turns out that is how he fucks girls. I need to teach him how to showcase!Turns out this is just what Solomon needed to bust. Being fucked HARD! If you have followed his antics, you know he usually jerks his cock fast and furiously, with legs outstretched and flexed. Theon is fucking him on his back, and Solomon has an epiphany that he can actually cum from being fucked. He just ran with it while it was happening and I wasn't exactly setup to catch it perfectly, but not too bad.He was proud of himself and blown-away by how good it felt. It did leave Theon hanging. As reward/punishment, Solomon opted to do his first open mouth facial. He wasn't going to be a baby about it either, so he had his mouth wide open. Theon's first squirt goes wild, but the rest shoots and dribble right into Solomon's mouth.Little bit of cum kissing to top of an ending.Anyway, I will likely do an even number of these vids, maybe for a DVD orpilation series.Hope you enjoy!
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon & Theon Pure

Full Spectrum, Scene 3 Tecopa

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
Matched neck to neck in both ink and intensity, Doc Benway and Texas Johnny open the scene with a mix of tongue swapping, cock stroking and ass kicking. But these two aren't about beating ass with their muscle - they're about pounding it. A sweaty romp ensues with the boys swapping spit, shoving cock down throat and showing off prowess both chest and fist. Jabs, hammer fists and cross straight swinging are a returning theme of the scene and for good reason: these two gutter punks are fucking legit. They take their rallying to the couch where they get into an intense game of sounding rod plunging. Doc doesn't waste any time getting a rod into Texas's gaping piss slip. The tattooed pair sits side by side, cock to cock, matched in both chemistry and competition. Doc shoves a reel of steel down his slit and make the most of cock and couch. Bent over and ready to declare defeat, Texas Johnny gets it rough, loud and raunchy beside the sofa. Doc pounds him like a rabid , eats up the load he shoots on his ass and gives the runner up a load on his chest.
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6665kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Spectrum, Scene 3

Jonan Garcia new talents Rock Port

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Jonan Garcia, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Dildo, Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
First time caught in camera little shy until a huge cock appears Jonan wants to show us how a pasive new talent have to be, he gets fucked first by a dildo and then he recives a nice cock and his cum not satisfied with that Jonan keep sucking and fuck himself with the dildo until he cums too.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1629kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jonan Garcia new talents

Back Wild vol.05 Rakvere

Release Year: 2005
Studio: KO Company, Beast
Genres: Asian, Oral/Anal Sex, Threesome, Group, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Blowjob, Handjob, Toy, Cumshot
人気シリーズ第五弾!!9名の男達� �魅せた野獣競演!!
女を知り尽くしたノンケ達が雄穴相� �にやりちぎる姿をウケの視点で徹底� ��に映し出す。
想像を超えた雄達の責めに貴方はど� �まで耐えられるか?モデル&内容も� ��リーズ最高傑作ここに誕生!!ご期 待ください。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:34
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1459kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Wild vol.05

都内イケメンガチナンパ Willow Grove

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, AnalOral Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation
Video language: Japanese
ゲイのナンパチームが新宿で大量ゲ� �ト!!こんなイケメンナンパでしか出� �えない?!
緊張で照れながらもノンケのチンコ� �超ビンビン!気持ちよくしちゃえばコ ッチのもの!?
ノンケ達の元気いっぱいの満載?初め� ��会った男のテクニックで快楽に落ち ていく…
Duration: 2:02:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 都内イケメンガチナンパ

Anthony Verruso Saint Marks

Release Year: 2022
Studio: NextDoorMale
Anthony Verruso is a long lashed Tampa native with great eyes and a fit physique. Though he speaks softly, he carries a big stick, which is on full display as he peels his tiny camo shorts off his ass, letting them hit the floor as he reclines on a cot and spreading his legs, turning over on his knees and fingering his hole deep and hard, before rolling back over and rubbing his cock from base to tip, slowly at first, then more steadily and feverishly, before he spews his load in bubbling eruption that drips that makes a mess on his hands and a puddle on his stomach.
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6623kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 951.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anthony Verruso

Время генерации страницы 0.15267 секунды с 9 запросами